Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Agree with this. Firm believer in confidence and form and currently there’s no need to fiddle about with the back four. 
Is it coincidence that confidence has increased with a lack of fans?
No one getting on someone's back for the slightest misplaced pass or miss?

3 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

I believe that we are piping in someone bellowing "FOR f**k SAKE TAV!" every 45 seconds or so at Ibrox for the sake of authenticity.*

*Something, something, something, the sash, something, something.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

It's not a coincidence IMO, though the sample size is still small enough.

One of the much less meaningful observations of this pandemic might be that it allows us to quantify "home advantage" to some degree.

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Only the players could answer that really but I think they’d be talking pish if they said it wasn’t a factor.

The social media guys are definitely doing a bit this week trying to find the shittest goal to select for Goal of the Day.

Yesterday was Defoe's in that 2-1 game we lost at Killie, folk started giving them stick so today it's a Filip Sebo equaliser in a game we lost 2-1 at Easter Road.

2 hours ago, G51 said:

The social media guys are definitely doing a bit this week trying to find the shittest goal to select for Goal of the Day.

Yesterday was Defoe's in that 2-1 game we lost at Killie, folk started giving them stick so today it's a Filip Sebo equaliser in a game we lost 2-1 at Easter Road.

Are good goals only scored when you win games?

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Not sure who was playing for Rangers in 2006 but the guy that put the cross in beat the same player three times. 

I think it's Chris Burke.  With hair.

The celebrations throw up a real who's who of shit players from Rangers history.  Karl Svensson, for f**k sake.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

Not sure who was playing for Rangers in 2006 but the guy that put the cross in beat the same player three times. 

It's a bit mate. They took a slagging for the goal they posted yesterday, so now they're posting a really shit one from a flop who couldn't finish. Would be like Celtic posting a goal from Patryk Klimala for their goal of the day.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
The celebrations throw up a real who's who of shit players from Rangers history.  Karl Svensson, for f**k sake.

Imagine how many more there could have been if they hadn't..... Well you know....

Dreadful attempt at a Sevco.  Just awful.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There are a couple of camps on this I know, but I am firmly in the camp where someone pointing out that Rangers died will always be funny.

I am comfortable with my choice.

I enjoy a jibe at dead Rangers expense as much as the next man, but put a bit of effort into it.

Was that under le guen? Bought a lot of shite light weight players and banned boyd from monster munch.
If he was given a few more seasons.. It would have been a hilarious build up to 2012.