Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yes Jinky, I'm sure that he's shaking in fear from you.

Missed the point spectacularly there

He has nothing to fear from me at all nor should he but what he is just like you is terrified of being seen to criticise his own fan in case it makes him look less staunch

So aye shitebag behaviour imo

Mass psychogenic illness being displayed by lifes losers. The whole title celebrations is just a snapshot into the lives of these dunderheids. They have know for many years that they were to blame for their club going to the wall so all the jingoistic get it up ye going for 55 is a form of hysteria trying to hoodwink the public in accepting them as the establishment club rather than a newco that managed to retain all the shit bigotry and bad behaviour that the old club at least admitted to be embarrassed by. 

Nice to see the the excuse tombola being deployed on here.

50 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

There appear to be some in the Rangers support who genuinely can't see what the problem was yesterday, even though many aspects are blindingly obvious. The affect on those living anywhere near Ibrox, the Clyde or the city centre. The extra strain put on the police and on the NHS (during a pandemic FFS). The undermining of the public health advice in what passes for the 'minds' of similarly inane individuals of the "if they can ignore the rules, so can I" mindset. 

The "supporters" behaviour directly affects the reputation of the Club.  It affects how sponsors view the Club. It affects how "supporters" will be treated at away matches in terms of allocations and crowd control. With any luck, it ought to affect those caught in the act in person or on video, who if they have done anything to tarnish the reputation of the Club should never be allowed inside Ibrox again.

From the Club's perspective the most worrying of the lot will be the certainty of action taken by UEFA if anything remotely similar was to happen in a European tie. Tolerating it is simply bad business.  Fans need to behave well ALL THE TIME. If they don't like that, if they aren't prepared to do what the Club and 'the game' need them to do, thay should f#ck off and leave sane folk alone.  If the Club have any sense they'd let it be known now that they won't be taking up any away European ticket allocations. I don’t want to be sitting here before Christmas typing "I told you so". Do I think I can trust the fans to behave?  Pissed up on cheap booze? Does anyone? 

I'll remind the moronic tendency that after Liverpool fans were involved in the Heysel Stadium riot, ALL English clubs were banned from European Competition for 5 years, and Liverpool themselves were banned for 6 years (reduced on appeal from 10 years).  

I can just imagine the knots that the nutter apologists would have to tie themselves up in if the Club they claim to be so concerned about gets a multi-season ban.  OPEN YOUR EYES. You are being dickheads. 

But this has also triggered the diddies, so it's good actually and if you disagree, you quite simply hate working class people.

27 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Celtic had an "invincible" season in that they did not lose a domestic game. That included league and cup matches.

Rangers were "invincible" in the league but lost 2 domestic cup ties.

Clear enough for you or shall I write in crayon for you?

celtic will always be the invincibles Archie and as previously said,  anyone saying otherwise is doing so for reasons other than football. 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Missed the point spectacularly there

He has nothing to fear from me at all nor should he but what he is just like you is terrified of being seen to criticise his own fan in case it makes him look less staunch

So aye shitebag behaviour imo

He has his own fan, lucky so and so.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m sure he appreciates your unquestionable loyalty

We can admit that we're not perfect, unlike celtic fans who like to portray themselves like something out of little house on the prairie. 

E1gLSxaWEAAAD52?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Here we go 10 in a row has been reduced to “it’s no a real invincible season” 😂

If it wasn't for Covid only affecting celtic they'd have won it by a country mile....

The word means “incapable of being conquered, overcome or subdued”.

You can’t be virtually invincible or nearly invincible or domestically invincible.

You are invincible or you are not.

Rangers have been skelped in 3 of the 4 competitions they entered. Even Celtic and that arsenal team lost in Europe and were not invincible.

The Preston team from the 1880’s won the league without losing and won the FA Cup - invincible.

Rangers had an unbeaten league season, well done.

33 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

But this has also triggered the diddies, so it's good actually and if you disagree, you quite simply hate working class people.

🤣 I hope that your meaningless verbiage and gobbledygook is retained so that future generations of cryptographers can have fun trying to work out what the f#ck you are on about.