Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

He seems very highly rated by MLS fans anyway. I'd say our record with American players is half decent but the only ones we've bought direct from the MLS have been Edu and Polster.

If he can replicate the success of Marcus DaBeasley then I’ll take it.

9 minutes ago, Goomba said:

There was no cheating - Rangers acted in good faith.  Yes, it was found to be unlawful, but that's not the same as cheating, which requires intent.

There was also no brand new club.

Those may be the acid tests, but Rangers pass with flying colours.

Hard lines, lol.

There was no intent involved when a missing signature and date on a form led to Spartans being expelled from the cup for fielding just one ineligible player. There are a host of other examples of clubs having 0-3 defeats imposed on them for other indiscretions where there was no intent. Rangers' catalogue of deceit spanned more than ten years and involved dozens of players.

The current club playing out of Ibrox is almost ten years old. 

You never answered how you'd have treated Celtic going into liquidation, but I think I can guess without your further input. 

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

He seems very highly rated by MLS fans anyway. I'd say our record with American players is half decent but the only ones we've bought direct from the MLS have been Edu and Polster.

What a fabulous, underrated player Claudio Reyna was.  Even when playing at right back, he was a very classy player.  

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What a fabulous, underrated player Claudio Reyna was.  Even when playing at right back, he was a very classy player.  

Yes, underrated because he was outshone a bit by GVB and Ferguson but a truly outstanding player.

“I’m over the moon to sign for Everton and looking forward to getting started. It was an easy choice to sign. This is a massive club with a huge history and fanbase is tremendous. When a club really wants you, it makes your mind up early on.”

Maybe not “once a Ranger always a Ranger” in Nathan’s case.

26 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You in the recent Celtic v st mirren thread ?

When I said we were shite and praised their manager and team? Not really a mask required for that, refreshing in the current environment.

Edited by gannonball

that £10 million should help keep the lights on for the rest of this year, disappointing. 

If Celtic had a good team last year and kept rangers out of champs league this year i think it'd have been curtains, again. 

But it's ok to liquidate and start in the top flight again with no debts, ain't it??? how's that for "sporting integrity" 

1 hour ago, Goomba said:

A lot of Scottish Fitba fans absolutely hate that we went down the leagues, whilst remaining the same club and keeping the titles in tact, no to mention bouncing back to the top in time to stop ten in a row.

Managing to remain the same club really gets to them :D

north korea applause GIF

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

“I’m over the moon to sign for Everton and looking forward to getting started. It was an easy choice to sign. This is a massive club with a huge history and fanbase is tremendous. When a club really wants you, it makes your mind up early on.”

Maybe not “once a Ranger always a Ranger” in Nathan’s case.

Bit of a telling comment that one. Good luck to him.