Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any coincidence it comes after Rangers used journalists to contradict what he'd been saying about your spending this Summer?

Seems like the club want fans to think you spent a fortune, while Beale wants fans to think he could only spend what they brought in.

Probably not a coincidence if he does go.

Although I do question the purpose of the Chris Jack article. I’m sure it claimed we spent around £2.5m more than we brought it. It’s hardly a big sum (relatively) compared to what Beale was claiming.

On 01/06/2023 at 09:04, AJF said:

Ange shat it from Beale

7 hours ago, AJF said:

Rumours around that Beale could be off after he has changed his instagram picture and has reportedly left a private instagram group that players and staff use. Surprised if he does go this early in the season.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 hours ago, AJF said:

Probably not a coincidence if he does go.

Although I do question the purpose of the Chris Jack article. I’m sure it claimed we spent around £2.5m more than we brought it. It’s hardly a big sum (relatively) compared to what Beale was claiming.

I question the purpose of Chris Jack.  I mean, I know his job is to brainlessly regurgitate whatever bollocks Ibrox “chiefs” tell him to write, but I have no idea why he continues to be employed by an ostensibly half decent paper.  

18 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I question the purpose of Chris Jack.  I mean, I know his job is to brainlessly regurgitate whatever bollocks Ibrox “chiefs” tell him to write, but I have no idea why he continues to be employed by an ostensibly half decent paper.  

I get that, although a person that the club trusts to give “inside info” to, I would imagine a paper would see that as a bit of an asset. They will get information from Jack that no other paper does.

Edited by AJF

41 minutes ago, AJF said:

I get that, although a person that the club trusts to give “inside info” to, I would imagine a paper would see that as a bit of an asset. They will get information from Jack that no other paper does.

Lol.

The Herald is nothing more than a yoon goon publication.

As for Chris Jack? 
He is to journalism what Fred West is to landscape gardening  

4 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Lol.

The Herald is nothing more than a yoon goon publication.

As for Chris Jack? 
He is to journalism what Fred West is to landscape gardening  

I wasn’t commenting on the quality of the paper nor the journalist. I was simply stating why it might be beneficial for a paper to employ someone that gets info from the club.

Id be surprised if his articles dont get a huge amount of "interactions", because both Rangers (and Celtic) fans will know its effectively just an unofficial club statement.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Yes, sarcasm. Because I genuinely feel that Ange left Celtic for a pretty big job in the premier league because of… Beale.

Now that’s sarcasm.

But tbf your intent doesn’t really matter to me, you saw it as an opportunity to have a laugh at our expense which is all fair game so you can’t be unhappy when the shoe is on the other foot and we use it to have some fun back

I also won’t retort to suggest Beale has shat it from Rodgers as that would be daft, he’s just shit 😉

Edited by Jinky67

11 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Sarcasm 😂

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Now that’s sarcasm.

But tbf your intent doesn’t really matter to me, you saw it as an opportunity to have a laugh at our expense which is all fair game so you can’t be unhappy when the shoe is on the other foot and we use it to have some fun back

Why are you making this so easy for AJF? 

40 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why are you making this so easy for AJF? 

If I’m making it easy for him let him have his fun with it, genuinely confused as to why you would care about daft tit for tat banter between rival fans whose teams you don’t support. 

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If I’m making it easy for him let him have his fun with it, genuinely confused as to why you would care about daft tit for tat banter between rival fans whose teams you don’t support. 

It’s a multi-club open forum, by definition I’m here because my interest in posting goes beyond Aberdeen. 

Just accept the L. 

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s a multi-club open forum, by definition I’m here because my interest in posting goes beyond Aberdeen. 

Just accept the L. 

I’m aware of your other interests which is why you are the person who quotes or replies to me more than anyone else on here irrespective of who I am trying to converse with 😂

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m aware of your other interests which is why you are the person who quotes or replies to me more than anyone else on here 😂

But you were ‘genuinely confused’ when I replied to you? Finding this difficult to follow, jinky.

Enjoy your day. 

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

But you were ‘genuinely confused’ when I replied to you? Finding this difficult to follow, jinky.

Enjoy your day. 

No just confused to the why you do it not that you actually do, there is a discernible difference mate

Edited by Jinky67