Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

26 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Well don't start ridiculous threads and expect no one to comment.

Aye.  Starting a thread about your club's season is 'ridiculous'.  I'm taking back by comments about the grey and green dross being spammers.  They are just simpletons.

Aye.  Starting a thread about your club's season is 'ridiculous'.  I'm taking back by comments about the grey and green dross being spammers.  They are just simpletons.

No, starting a ridiculous thread and expecting no one other then rangers fans to comment, is ridiculous.

Would you like me to start a ridiculous Celtic thread then cry when others take this piss?
Nah, that would be simpleton behaviour.

41 minutes ago, MJC said:

Sounds like it. Well done on getting such a deal done, I'm pleased for you and your club.

Also sounds like a lot of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers are taking this bit of news pretty badly.

I get that your sig in TROLLAND and you're clearly at it, but if I can't take 30 seconds out my day to call you a c**t then I don't know what we're doing here.

39 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

No, starting a ridiculous thread and expecting no one other then rangers fans to comment, is ridiculous.

Would you like me to start a ridiculous Celtic thread then cry when others take this piss?
Nah, that would be simpleton behaviour.

I've changed the thread title just for you, buddy.

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Watch me cry.

Which thread will The Applepines post on more?  Shall we have a little competition?

Edit:  My wager is that from Midnight on June 23rd to midnight on July 24th this Sevco thread will get more posts then your shitey thread about your shitey team.  I'm happy to lodge a tenner in favour of any charity of your choice.

Will you match me?

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Eh? I've staked my claim. The point and last material is right here, your fans, your board, your manager, your players, all the fun of the fair.

So shall we have a wager about which thread attracts more poster over the next month or not?