Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

28 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Winning it obviously meant a lot more to you than losing it or even winning it ever did to me . We will win it again countless times in my lifetime 

How long are you counting on living?

44 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Winning it obviously meant a lot more to you than losing it or even winning it ever did to me .

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. If a sporting event is the best day of your life you've not done much.

And it was cup. Not even the league! haha :)

At least we know now why he keeps bringing it up. 

I celebrate a trophy for about 2 weeks then I'm too busy focusing on the next trophy Rangers can win.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. If a sporting event is the best day of your life you've not done much.
And it was cup. Not even the league! haha [emoji4]
I celebrate a trophy for about 2 weeks then I'm too busy focusing on the next trophy Rangers can win.

What a tragically boring experience of football you've had then.

3 minutes ago, thepundit said:

We've been through this before, I wouldn't expect you to understand how we feel. You're just a random Englishman who one day decided to start liking the ****. At least ForeverBlue goes and supports his team ffs :lol:

57 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Winning it obviously meant a lot more to you than losing it or even winning it ever did to me . We will win it again countless times in my lifetime 

That sounds shit.

Countless triumphs represent no triumph at all.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We've been through this before, I wouldn't expect you to understand how we feel. You're just a random Englishman who one day decided to start liking the ****. At least ForeverBlue goes and supports his team ffs :lol:

No doubt about it the day we win the league again will probably be one of the best days of my life aswell . Sporting occasion or not , I will be blootered for about 3 months 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What a tragically boring experience of football you've had then.

Not really. 

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No need to bring nationality into it.

I do go to games. I don't know why that's relevant, though.

14 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Hellbhoy thinks everyone is Tedi. emoji38.png

My suspicion is that Nacho is definitely one of his by the content he posts, not dissimilar to Tedi's posts. Solitaire also showed some promise, but that might be me taking the piss a little.

16 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

You actually watched a rangers friendly :lol:

9 hours ago, bennett said:

You watched one of our pre season bounce games :lol: get some help ffs..

Have you ever heard of video clips seconds long? I spent a total of around 20 seconds or less watching TNS score both goals against themselves and Pedro's Portuguese plumbers. Dumb and dumber at work. :1eye

:lol:

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

Your fans had a euphoric meltdown at Celtic Park with an equaliser and then went onto embarrassing themselves by having a pitch invasion with a last minute goal at Firhill like they either stopped 10 in a row or won the title.

Edited by hellbhoy
Fir Park is not Firhill ffs lol