Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Tartantony said:

What's even more hilarious is the fact that Rangers have finished 2nd during our 6 in a row more times than we finished 2nd during their first 7 of the 9IAR.

They're getting absolutely screwed by their owners again and a few WATP signs, 2IAR chat and a bunch of Mexicans has them squirting all over the place. The most deluded group of people that have ever lived.

Funny thing is? Pedro's squad could be as bad as last seasons donkeys. I look forward to them dismissing this years title if Celtic should win it and repeating "The Rangers urnae at full strength yet, so it disnae count".

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Do us all a favour. See when he spends most of the season out injured, gonny no come on here and tell us how unlucky you've been that your big signing got injured in October and it meant you couldn't compete with us.

No bother 

Just now, bennett said:

Jesus Christ my poor eyes after reading the last few pages.

The QC has some serious competition for the whalloper of the week award....

Nah, your safe there Benny. No c**t will ever come close to you, ever. :)

9 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Funny thing is? Pedro's squad could be as bad as last seasons donkeys. I look forward to them dismissing this years title if Celtic should win it and repeating "The Rangers urnae at full strength yet, so it disnae count".

Kings got them rattled, get over it ffs

18 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I look forward to one of Benny's pish stained bed sheets being unfurled at Ibrox this season proclaiming "It's really only 2 , Timmy".

Kincardine, The Pundit, Bennett

I said they've won 6.

2 were relevant, but there's no doubt they've won 6.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

:lol: I could virtually see Kings fist operating your mouth there ffs. :lol:

I don't even know what Kings exact comments were, to be honest.

If he said Celtic have definitely won 6 championships but only 2 were relevant then I totally agree.

Why does it matter to you that much anyway?...

I said they've won 6.
2 were relevant, but there's no doubt they've won 6.

2 were relevant?

Surely 2012 doesn't count either with the admin and points deduction. In fact 2017 doesn't count either, Rangers were just practicing for their first proper season. Just like they were only practicing in their first season in the Championship. I better let wee Budge know her title didn't count cos the Rangers wurny ready

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

2 were relevant?

Surely 2012 doesn't count either with the admin and points deduction. In fact 2017 doesn't count either, Rangers were just practicing for their first proper season

Zero in a row?

I'm on board. :)

2 were relevant?

Surely 2012 doesn't count either with the admin and points deduction. In fact 2017 doesn't count either, Rangers were just practicing for their first proper season. Just like they were only practicing in their first season in the Championship. I better let wee Budge know her title didn't count cos the Rangers wurny ready

^^^ Glib and shameless liar.

Celtic's title win will be irrelevant again next season because Aberdeen will be their biggest threat and will finish 2nd. Until The Rangers finish 2nd then their titles wins are meaningless. Infact, it could be decades before Celtic win a title that really counts again.

19 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I don't even know what Kings exact comments were, to be honest.

If he said Celtic have definitely won 6 championships but only 2 were relevant then I totally agree.

Why does it matter to you that much anyway?...

Does it make you feel any better believing that? By the same ideology we can airbrush 4 years of Scottish Football out of existence because there wasn't a Rangers FC in the top flight.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Does it make you feel any better believing that? By the same ideology we can airbrush 4 years of Scottish Football out of existence because there wasn't a Rangers FC in the top flight.

I think Rangers being out the top flight for 4 seasons did make it irrelevant. You can disagree with that and I totally respect your opinion. Why did Neil Lennon say he never got any respect for winning the league if those Championships were just the same as any other?...