Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Let us not forget that result last night.

however, I don't understand why Rangers fans wouldn't agree to have titles stricken from the record and move on. Why do they want people pointing at the asterisks for evermore?

37 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Idiot though he may be at least thekorean is facing the music.

May this have finally pushed kinky over the edge? Gone but not forgotten.

No no - still very much here.  I don't post that much during the day unless it's a Friday.

I'd prefer to discuss tax issues and title stripping on the Big Thread where it belongs.  Here?  All comments about last night's craven display are welcome though none of us have a word to say in defence.

Looking forward to hearing the pundit's take on all of this too.
To summarise;
Rangers cheated
Rangers died
Rangers went for 55. They did not get 55.
Rangers were pied out of Europe by the team who finished 4th in Luxembourg's top flight.

Summarise your feelings please, bearz.

Cheated: EBTs are avoidance not evasion. Legal at time, as many clubs and businesses used. However they are now seen as illegitimate retrospectively. No criminal activity took place.

As far as cheating, I believe many other clubs "cheated" in this way. If that's how you look at it.

At the time it was legal, and not to use it to gain advantage, would be bad management. Every little counts. Extensive legal advice was sought and assured that it was perfectly legal.

Any punishment should be taken. I have to pay my tax, Gers should be no different.

Died: Yes if that's how you wish to look at it. I know how haterz love to repeat it like a mantra and how it gives them a buzz. Personally I couldn't care less.

55: We had no chance of 55, anyone with half a brain would see that, and there is no chance of it this season or in the foreseeable future.

Europa: Total disgrace. There is no excuse

Caixinha: Last night's result cranks the pressure up on him to sort it out for league campaign. I doubt he has it in him. An embarrassment for banning green boots.

I'm glad Gers are providing such quality entertainment on here, they deserve it. I just wonder what would certain people do if Rangers did disappear, judging by the amount of time they spend on this thread, they would have very empty lives.

2 hours ago, Slenderman said:

I say we take off & nuke Ibrox from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

118331.jpg

Wait a minute...I would (depending on yield) be in the blast radius......

Nah...f**k it, i'll take one for the team.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No no - still very much here.  I don't post that much during the day unless it's a Friday.

I

What a coincidence you went missing, mid game, when the shit had hit the fan.

GIRUY alky ***

EBT's were never legal, there was some doubt over their legality but that has been resolved.

from a football point of view it was used for illegal payments that lead to deliberate illegal registration of players. 'At it' for years including the 90s with previous illegal wee tax scheme. The SFA allowed these c***s to walk away from everything and intend on letting it happen again.