Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

36 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Vicky in 'completely missing the point' shocker.

Why is it the bears are quick to comment on my post yet not dare question or even comment on the claim about the religiously motivated decisions that have cost you points. I assume you all agree the refs are picking on the poor downtrodden prods.

I did highlight that fannies nonsense on a previous thread.

TBH with you Drew he and his outdated thinking is not worth your time and effort

He is either a raging bigot or a poor alias.  

Willie Collum was the referee he was greeting about. I asked if Collum was biased when he awarded Rangers a dubious penalty at Parkhead or a last minute penalty when a goal down at Falkirk. He never did answer that as it doesn’t tie in with his bigoted views

43 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Vicky in 'completely missing the point' shocker.

Why is it the bears are quick to comment on my post yet not dare question or even comment on the claim about the religiously motivated decisions that have cost you points. I assume you all agree the refs are picking on the poor downtrodden prods.

. As you’ve a team full of catholics, Declan’s, Sean’s and Docherty’s"

We've got a team full of footballers Drew, I saw your post and rightly pointed out that I disagreed with its context.

These referees that have cost you points through religiously motivated decisions, are they **** or prods. As you’ve a team full of catholics, Declan’s, Sean’s and Docherty’s I can only assume those proddy refs hate you as much as the rest of us.

If ever a post summed up the old firm.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Wooosh

There is no 'woosh'.  You've posted before about the religion of our players.  OK so you're not unique here but it's a disturbing trend.

As for we P&B Bears?  Not a f**k is given.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no 'woosh'.  You've posted before about the religion of our players.  OK so you're not unique here but it's a disturbing trend.

Bob has eloquently telt that fud wewerethepeople, a P&B bear, on a couple of occasions now.

The negative comment from others of your ilk towards him has been telling by its absence.

9 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

These referees that have cost you points through religiously motivated decisions, are they **** or prods. As you’ve a team full of catholics, Declan’s, Sean’s and Docherty’s I can only assume those proddy refs hate you as much as the rest of us.

Bigoted attitudes like yours are a blight on our society.

You would be better stopping posting cos this kind of stuff is disgusting.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

But wouldn’t dare question a rangers fan! My post was a tongue in cheek response to the nonsense posted about religion. Thankfully not all rangers fans are as pathetic and blinkered as you.

I've no idea what our players religions are and I don't care.

Move on Drew and stop digging.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You’ve accused me of shit before, never, ever been able to back any of it up. Ever.

As I said, you're obsessed with the religion of our players whereas we don't give a f**k.  You were even banging on about this in January, as you can see:

On 1/4/2018 at 16:19, Drew Brees said:

If anyone had any doubt that this is a new club, here’s your proof

Declan
Sean
Murphy
Docherty
Liam Kelly

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Of course it doesn't literally offer guarantees, but it enhances the chances of success to an absolutely massive degree.  The evidence for this is utterly compelling and indeed overwhelming.

It requires astonishing idiocy to suggest otherwise.

All clubs have money it's how they use it that counts,what happened to rangers can be summed up in one word GREED so you can also have too much money.
If people make the wrong decisions it does not matter how much money a club has.too say it helps to a massive degree when there is so many unknowns  is just sacrosanct.

On 2/28/2018 at 18:16, WeWereThePeople said:

When you consider that Rangers have been chronic for 75% of the season, and we've suffered from religiously motivated refereeing in  a few games, we could and should be much closer. Add that to the fact we currently look unplayable, and I think it's possible.

I utterly deprecate your assertion about, religiously motivated refereeing".

Not only is it unjustifiable but it will get wee Drew bent out of shape.  Just look what you've done to him, you bully:

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Ffs, this was a post directed at the nugget that posted about religiously motivated decisions against rangers, it was a joke retort on his level. I have no religion, I have no beliefs either way, I give no fucks about this subject but felt his post needed challenged and didn’t see anyone else doing it.

Ftr he still hadn’t answered, every c**t else has.

Fret not, young Bhoy.  I took him to task.