Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that they had a huge banner saying 'immigrants welcome' at some of their games, just another example of their double standards. 

refugees.JPG.d12de3f9d1ceb8a21eeb458216099c86.JPG

Alfie must be the wrong kind of immigrant - or maybe fans of the inclusive club are simply hypocritical arseholes.

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

refugees.JPG.d12de3f9d1ceb8a21eeb458216099c86.JPG

Alfie must be the wrong kind of immigrant - or maybe fans of the inclusive club are simply hypocritical arseholes.

Created by immigrants too, you'd think that they'd have a little bit of compassion here. Shocked that Romeo n the lhads aren't all over this...

B7WMUc6IEAEQfeB.jpg

1 minute ago, Lee Van Tee said:

Maybe Rangers should have sold Morelos to that Chinese club for £20 million when they had the chance.

Aye mate absolutely gutted that we didn't sell him. He's been terrible this season. 22 goals is a terrible return.

1 minute ago, Lee Van Tee said:

Maybe Rangers should have sold Morelos to that Chinese club for £20 million when they had the chance.

And lose out on all his goals and his cheeky wee smile, awa and don't talk fish...

50 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Rattled and failing to be significant

Red dotting with his pal Kinky:thumsup2

Knock yourselves out guys

Eh?  I get lots of red dots but seldom dish them out so if you think I've been red dotting you then you'd better get tested for scrapie.

Just now, TavTastic said:

Aye mate absolutely gutted that we didn't sell him. He's been terrible this season. 22 goals is a terrible return.

With that post I'm actually taking the pish just as much out of fantasists like John James with his useless petition as Rangers' lies about interest from China. But hey-ho.

2 minutes ago, Lee Van Tee said:

With that post I'm actually taking the pish just as much out of fantasists like John James with his useless petition as Rangers' lies about interest from China. But hey-ho.

Ah crack on then. Wasn't a petition supposedly. He's claiming to have actually reported Morelos to the Home Office.

25 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The main topic of conversation on the sevco thread today?

Why Celtic Football Club of course.

These 2nd placers don't seem too happy.

19 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Dearest Kinky,
Time to re-name the thread; But..... Celtic....

I know that you two and the rest of the thickerati on here are desperate for your obsession to be evened up...but the subject of your fans' deportation actions is a Rangers player so it's fair to discuss it on a Rangers thread.  Besides, you seldom look at your own thread so it's reasonable to post about it on here as you're never away.

Still, 'founded by immigrants' and then trying to get a young, economically active, guy deported.  It's just horrible from you.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I know that you two and the rest of the thickerati on here are desperate for your obsession to be evened up...but the subject of your fans' deportation actions is a Rangers player so it's fair to discuss it on a Rangers thread.  Besides, you seldom look at your own thread so it's reasonable to post about it on here as you're never away.
Still, 'founded by immigrants' and then trying to get a young, economically active, guy deported.  It's just horrible from you.
That post is all about us.

Magic.

Jesus wept, Ben.  The cuddly wee anti-fascist supporters of the inclusive club trying to get a young guy in full employment, who is supporting his impoverished family, deported?
What a bunch of hypocritical scoundrels they are.
You do realise this is one guy? Or do you believe that every Celtic supporter was involved in his fantasy?

On the subject of the petition, or submission, hopefully it leads to deportation or Imprisionment, and hopefully it's not morelos that's deported or imprisioned. I think someone should take the Internet off john before he does any more harm.

21 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You do realise this is one guy? Or do you believe that every Celtic supporter was involved in his fantasy?

On the subject of the petition, or submission, hopefully it leads to deportation or Imprisionment, and hopefully it's not morelos that's deported or imprisioned. I think someone should take the Internet off john before he does any more harm.

Aye, that pesky Juan Guy is hell of a busy. But you made a decent pun so I won't carp too much.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Know your plaice.