Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Probably also explains why Celtic fans managed to gain tickets for the game when all the away tickets were sold in Wales. The police presence at the game hinted at that they knew there was a potential for trouble on the day.

Quite a few bohs fans there too I believe.

IMG_7834.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
Aye, there's a significant Wrexham immigrant community in the east end of Glasgow.  Lots of wee shops selling daffodil bulbs and illicit Max Boyce tapes.
Wrecsam is Gog, f**k off with your South Wales pish. Seriously however, Romeo has summed it up nicely by calling them out as bampots. Some Killie fans found it easy to get CQN tickets for their home game in the Europa League somehow *coughs*, it was always going to happen.

53 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Celtic and Wrexham fans have had links with one another going back to the late 80s.  

Bud 100 Celtic fans paid £10 on a Saturday to see Rangers' colts and sang "ooh ah up the RA" plus songs mocking Fernando Ricksen. That's the ultimate riddy.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

The Wrexham fans on the forums claim there were about a hundred Celtic fans at the game. They had Scottish accents and hid their faces.

At least they had the good grace to hide their faces, a public service almost

Guest Moomintroll
Bud 100 Celtic fans paid £10 on a Saturday to see Rangers' colts and sang "ooh ah up the RA" plus songs mocking Fernando Ricksen. That's the ultimate riddy.
The RA part is sadly predictable but do not pretend the mugwumps in your support would not do the same, no whataboutery, I despise the 17th Century dwellers from both sides equally. The Ricksen stuff is a disgrace if it happened, yes he had his moments, however what goes through a persons mind to go to a game of football that pretty much means heehaw intending to sing insults like that? My mind is truly boggled.

7 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Not even close. The Rangers grown-ups played in a Challenge Cup final at Hampden in 2015. The mutant count was 48,133 minus however many people Peterhead brought along.

Not necessarily...

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Maybe there weren't actually any Celtic fans there?

Those dastardly Hammarby fans again, they fair get about.

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

Celtic and Wrexham fans have had links with one another going back to the late 80s.  

Ahhhh yes, the famous celtic/Wrexham alliance.....

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

The RA part is sadly predictable but do not pretend the mugwumps in your support would not do the same, no whataboutery, I despise the 17th Century dwellers from both sides equally. The Ricksen stuff is a disgrace if it happened, yes he had his moments, however what goes through a persons mind to go to a game of football that pretty much means heehaw intending to sing insults like that? My mind is truly boggled.

No, I really can't see our fans going to a celtic under 21 match in which we weren't playing. 

Guest Moomintroll
No, I really can't see our fans going to a celtic under 21 match in which we weren't playing. 
Benny, you know some twisted muppets would. I do not include anyone on here but there a lot of mouth breathers out there who would not be able to resist a chance to get it up theyum in their twisted little minds.

It's funny though that the Green Brigade have been to more Rangers games this season than most Rangers fans.
That's total dedication or obsessive behaviour what ever you want to call it.

[emoji23]

The GB really are the bogey men of Scottish football.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

emoji23.png

The GB really are the bogey men of Scottish football.

Brave fighters of fascism who are misunderstood by the narrow minded Scots.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No, just Hamburg and linfield at Celtic Park.

That makes no sense, try again young Drew.

12 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Benny, you know some twisted muppets would. I do not include anyone on here but there a lot of mouth breathers out there who would not be able to resist a chance to get it up theyum in their twisted little minds.

I just can't see it, for us supporting Rangers comes first while for them hating Rangers comes first.

Guest Moomintroll

Ahhhh the old whataboutery get out card......
Benny, i have zero skin in this game, you just made an arse of it there, accept it & move on. I am usually on your side on here as you consistently call out the arseholes in your teams support.