Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Hahahahaha what a shocker you've had Drew.

That’ll be a No then, made up shite. Your mob post videos of themselves singing about tommy burns and scott brown sister yet there is nothing of Celtic fans, in ibrox, singing about Ricksen? I’m sure you’ll understand my scepticism.

14 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ahhhh the old whataboutery get out card......

Benny, i have zero skin in this game, you just made an arse of it there, accept it & move on. I am usually on your side on here as you consistently call out the arseholes in your teams support.

You're accusing our fans of turning up at future under 21 celtic games in which we're not playing,  can I have next week's lottery numbers?

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’ll be a No then, made up shite. Your mob post videos of themselves singing about tommy burns and scott brown sister yet there is nothing of Celtic fans, in ibrox, singing about Ricksen? I’m sure you’ll understand my scepticism.

Firstly you aren't very good at masking your fear. It's clear to everyone that you are terrified of the coming Sevconaut.

If you want to examine the veracity of the claims then hop on over to twitter. Plenty of eyewitness accounts from Wrexham and Rangers fans.

If you're that infuriated about your fans being mocked as obsessed puddle drinking weirdos then you can always retreat to the safety of Kerrydale Street. Or even just your own thread on here since no one is posting there.

Edited by TavTastic

Firstly you aren't very good at masking your fear. It's clear to everyone that you are terrified of the coming Sevconaut.

Ye, that patter gets tedious real quick, esp when we’ve heard it the last 2 or 3 seasons, the close season is usually the worst but last winter break was awful,nothing ever came of it though.

If you want to examine the veracity of the claims then hope on over to twitter. Plenty of eyewitness accounts from Wrexham and Rangers fans.

Wouldn’t know where to start, cant you provide a link or screenshot?

If you're that infuriated about your fans being mocked as obsessed puddle drinking weirdos then you can always retreat to the safety of Kerrydale Street. Or even just your own thread on here since no one is posting there.

Never been on kds, I’m ok here thanks. Our thread is quiet, it’s international week and we didn’t play a friendly at home where our fans had to be hit by batons and pepper spayed by the police cause they can’t control themselves.

Guest Moomintroll
You're accusing our fans of turning up at future under 21 celtic games in which we're not playing,  can I have next week's lottery numbers?

Benny, you know I did not do that at any point. I was merely observing that the fuckwits on both sides will do anything they can to get it up theyum in their twisted little heads. I watched the Buffs play St Rochs when I was back up the road a few years ago & I was disappointed, but not surprised, at the bigotry on display from supporters of both teams. At the same time, I know how hard people are working to eridicate those attitudes & make those teams Community hubs. We all need to fight bigotry as hard as we fight against racism & homophobia, it is not acceptable.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

From a Wrexham forum

“Its a link in the casual side of things.

Comes from the times when Hibs used to go with United and in particular Oldham. Wrexham had a few run ins with Oldham over the years and on opne particular occasion got ambushed on a bus. Celtic due to their rivalry with both Hibs and united struck up a friendship with us, and on the odd occasion sided with Wrexham through a few mutual friends, from previous meetings.

This was in the early to mid 90's. And both sides have stayed friendly over the years and visit each other a couple of times a year. All very lovely and cosy”.

It still goes on today.. only last year there was a huge clash miles from the ground before a Shamrock Rovers and Bohs game in Dublin. One side was Bohs, Celtic and Wrexham and on the other side was Shamrock Rovers, Hibs and Man City from all reports.. one fan was stabbed. 50 on 50 lads.. madness

No sevco fans were involved.. 😂

Edited by Bohemian

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, that patter gets tedious real quick, esp when we’ve heard it the last 2 or 3 seasons, the close season is usually the worst but last winter break was awful,nothing ever came of it though.

Wouldn’t know where to start, cant you provide a link or screenshot?

Never been on kds, I’m ok here thanks. Our thread is quite, it’s international week and we didn’t play a friendly at home where our fans had to be hit by batons and pepper spayed by the police cause they can’t control themselves.

"quite" what? Shite? Full of Celtic minded posters? Full of obsessed zoomers? (Same thing.) Full of anti imperialists? Full of headbangers? (Same thing.) Full of anti poppy fascist fighters?Full of whataboutery? Or do you just save that for other teams' threads?

Celtic and Sevco supporters don't seem to realise they are  identical in every way apart from the colours on the XXXXXL replica shirts they wear.  If a Sevco supporter suffered a head injury and lost his memory, you could tell him he was a Celtic fan and he wouldn't need to change one single aspect of his degenerate lifestyle. And vice versa.

Celtic and Sevco supporters don't seem to realise they are  identical in every way apart from the colours on the XXXXXL replica shirts they wear.  If a Sevco supporter suffered a head injury and lost his memory, you could tell him he was a Celtic fan and he wouldn't need to change one single aspect of his degenerate lifestyle. And vice versa.

What a load of shite, I’m a L, sometimes im a medium but nowadays go with a large just to be on the safe side. The rest of the post is pretty much spot on.

Guest Moomintroll

What a load of shite, I’m a L, sometimes im a medium but nowadays go with a large just to be on the safe side. The rest of the post is pretty much spot on.
F**k you, XL all the way, sad yet acceptant. Damn you cheese & bread and all tasty combinations therein.