Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, flood said:

Surely if sevco are wanting the season voided the prize money should be split equally for all 12 SPFL teams. Same down all other leagues 

How do they deserve more than 10 other teams if results dont count....

Sevco aren't wanting the season voided, what is the point in posting such a stupid lie?

Sevco have also suggested splitting the prize mon...ach why bother...

Surely if sevco are wanting the season voided the prize money should be split equally for all 12 SPFL teams. Same down all other leagues   

How do they deserve more than 10 other teams if results dont count....

Because "NO SURRENDER, WATP" 

Why don't this new Rangers get a loan from a bank if that's what they want?

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Sevco aren't wanting the season voided, what is the point in posting such a stupid lie?

Sevco have also suggested splitting the prize mon...ach why bother...

Sevco also voted for the proposals...

Untitled.png.4f077c4f6ea732473c65aa9211d0ee29.png

Ross County the club who haven't voted yet, according to the media. Hearts voted no according to their Official Statement...

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sevco also voted for the proposals...

Untitled.png.4f077c4f6ea732473c65aa9211d0ee29.png

Ross County the club who haven't voted yet, according to the media. Hearts voted no according to their Official Statement...

Thought it was hearts who hadn't voted, Stewart Robinson pressed the wrong button?

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought it was hearts who hadn't voted, Stewart Robinson pressed the wrong button?

Nobody knows, now being rumoured, by a Rangers fan, that Hearts didn't vote.

9 hours ago, Bohemian said:

For your tears and snotters and inevitable heads gone alone I hope Celtic are awarded the title without having to play all their games.

I'm cool with that.

If "null and void" is off the table and the only options are to finish the games or call it now I would much rather there was a question mark over their success rather than playing the remaining games out to the inevitable outcome.  

From a fans perspective, I can still remember clearly when Laudrup scored that header from a Charlie Miller ball into the box against Dundee Utd to secure 9IAR. I am not sure Celtic fans will be that happy with just being given the trophy after such a long road? I would be disappointed to win it that way. 

13 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I'm cool with that.

If "null and void" is off the table and the only options are to finish the games or call it now I would much rather there was a question mark over their success rather than playing the remaining games out to the inevitable outcome.  

From a fans perspective, I can still remember clearly when Laudrup scored that header from a Charlie Miller ball into the box against Dundee Utd to secure 9IAR. I am not sure Celtic fans will be that happy with just being given the trophy after such a long road? I would be disappointed to win it that way. 

But you won that by cheating. Side letters, EBT’s etc

you happy with that ?

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

It's scary to think how good Rangers would have been had they also used EBT's during the 9IAR era.

Oh as not a follower of the two cheeks i assumed that you know i don't care about 9 in a row nonsense

I do know that rangers cheated for the best part of 12 years. It appears after a   20 seconds google search, that the dead rangers cheated from 2000 to 2012. When. They. Died.

I will ask again

you happy with that?

I'm cool with that.

The dissapointment might fade a little when they are picking up 10, 11, 12 in a row. 9 in a row has been done twice already. No big deal anymore.

4 hours ago, thepundit said:

I'm cool with that.

Won’t matter when we win 13 in a row and Rangers don’t exist anymore imo.

6 hours ago, thepundit said:

I'm cool with that.

What a fuckin pain in the arse Sevco and Celtic fans are .. Who gives a f**k about the 9, 10 w**k battle .. What about Partick Thistle , Brechin , Raith Rvs , Falkirk. Hearts < ICT , playoffs   , Scottish cup etc ...You do realise you need  fodder to hump while you claim  to " out -title " each other ..Tosssssers

5 hours ago, gastropod said:

What a fuckin pain in the arse Sevco and Celtic fans are .. Who gives a f**k about the 9, 10 w**k battle .. What about Partick Thistle , Brechin , Raith Rvs , Falkirk. Hearts < ICT , playoffs   , Scottish cup etc ...You do realise you need  fodder to hump while you claim  to " out -title " each other ..Tosssssers

In fairness, ye are in the Rangers thread. 

5 hours ago, gastropod said:

I'm guessing that you do, hence this line of attack. It's so predictable and transparent.