Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

8 years + of aye but EBTs, never change my interesting friend.

Does everyone really regard them as champions,  even celtic fans seen to rather insecure over their title claim.

They are champions, I'm afraid.

Neil Lennon could write a book in 10 years time and say he felt deeply embarrassed about it and it wouldn't change the fact.

5 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Do you think passage of time makes outrageous cheating OK?

Ah.....I should have stopped at ‘do you think.....?’

Very interesting,  keep on fighting the good fight Ken and don't let them grind you down. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The complicit SFA are a joke,they granted the licence  knowing they owed the dosh to hector.
The wee tax case was never paid back plus the PAYE was never paid, Strachan was right he didn't know they had a tax haven in govan.

Can't you just celebrate "the best victory ever" rather than wasting your time with this resolution 12 nonsense......

Life is too short Willie. 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

They are champions, I'm afraid.

Neil Lennon could write a book in 10 years time and say he felt deeply embarrassed about it and it wouldn't change the fact.

Pointing out their insecurities over this passes the time.

15 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Utterly predictable from Fat Sally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

I don't think he's said much wrong, tbf?

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Cant be arsed reading it but I saw the other day he said rangers had no chance of catching Celtic.  

He said Celtic would have wanted to win it on the park. Celtic were the best team this year by far. Rangers had a mathematical chance of catching them but it was never likely to happen.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

He said Celtic would have wanted to win it on the park. Celtic were the best team this year by far. Rangers had a mathematical chance of catching them but it was never likely to happen.

Pretty much what I heard him say a few days back. Dont see anything wrong with that.