Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

39 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The DOF role at rangers should be very straight forward. The philosophy hasn't really changed over the years; beat or equal Celtic's achievements.
It's that simple.

Got to love the G&G Dross who actually believe this.  They spam our threads and we pretty-much ignore theirs.

Edited by The_Kincardine

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Got to love the G&G Dross who actually believe this.  They spam our threads and we pretty-much ignore theirs.

Kinc doing his bouncer again. 

"It's oor thread. You're no getting in".  :lol:

Celtic never lost a game here last season, rangers were utter garbage. What are you gonna do, come in and tell us how well we're doing? Of course you pretty much ignore ours, you are inferior in every way. We beat you 5-1 home and away and dumped you out of both cups ffs. You 'pretty much' ignore ours out of embarrassment.

9 hours ago, Solitaire said:

I note, bar one who quickly left, it's not Celtic fans wanting to talk about Rangers right now.

Yet their thread is dead.

I think he's raising a pertinent question.

Why is it all about The Rangers?

We're not infesting your threads....I mean really....why is it all about The Rangers?

I assume you're referring to me.  Sorry, I had to go and get a life there but I'm back now.

'Infesting'?  There's a word full of connotations.

On 18/06/2017 at 01:03, Solitaire said:

Of course you've enjoyed the last 5 years more, you've enjoyed being Celtic's bitches and lapping up second places. Still only won one league cup mind. ;) In the previous 20 years you achieved hee-haw. So not exactly rocket science there.

Let me get this straight.  Your argument is; that having a dupopoly is much better than a monopoly, and that the proof of this is, that the last 5 years of monopoly have been better than the previous 20 years of duopoly!?   After all it's "not exactly rocket science". :blink:

BrandRangers logic at it's best!:blink::wacko:

Personally, I'd have thought that fans of a club which is no more than the after-birth that slipped down the side of the Charles Green Abortion Bucket, would have praised the likes of Aberdeen, ICT, Ross County, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, Hearts & Hibs for breaking Whore FCs monopoly, but it would seem not.

Never mind, if BrandRangersNewco FC over-invests it might well...       go tits up like DeadRangers FC!

Yours, I always try to look on the bright side.

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

"I didn't and I don't want football to be my life anymore": The Andy Little Story - Part One

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/06/19/i-didnt-and-i-dont-want-football-to-be-my-life-anymore-the-andy-little-story-part-one/

This is an interview I conducted with Andy Little last week. Part Two out tomorrow. 

Mark Allen's appointment as DoF confirmed on our twitter feed.  Reading through the comments is like scrolling through every Sevco thread:

Serious question.

What's his role? Pedro has signed several players presumably in his own style so what value is he adding?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question.

What's his role? Pedro has signed several players presumably in his own style so what value is he adding?

Never been to sure of the director of.... Role but officially it's to oversee all football activities from youths to first team..... What's the dofs responsibility and what's the mangers , I'm not sure..it varies from club to club.

Timings not perfect but couldn't be helped, atleast we've got most our players signed before the euro qualification games.

On 6/19/2017 at 06:19, Drew Brees said:
On 6/19/2017 at 01:15, The_Kincardine said:

Celtic never lost a game here last season, rangers were utter garbage. What are you gonna do, come in and tell us how well we're doing? Of course you pretty much ignore ours, you are inferior in every way. We beat you 5-1 home and away and dumped you out of both cups ffs. You 'pretty much' ignore ours out of embarrassment.

The match threads from last season emphasise this point.... but for a few, the sevco crowd went missing for several days after a few local derby humpings

On 19/06/2017 at 00:05, The_Kincardine said:

Interesting post and, of course, I haven't an answer.  My hope is that the DoF instils a whole-club policy both for recruitment and for playing-style/tactics/succession.  I expect Allen and Pedro to fit together well here and to be in synch with Murty and Mulholland at Auchenhowie.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question.

I'm not being (entirely) a c**t and can only direct you towards my earlier post as I've not been sent his job description.  My only hope is that we avoid the Hertz/Avril/Cathro Pantomime Horse model wherein one blames the other for being the horse's arse. Or even the Sir Wattie model which involves cuffing wee Durranty.  Mind you, if we get plenty of this I'd laugh:

wattie.gif.7f4d47cc50308225b57b9182a423546c.gif

Edited by The_Kincardine