Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 hours ago, Public menace said:

You like to highlight all the things that other fans have done, yet completely ignore anything rangers fans have done.

For the record, the stabbing of Croatians fans has been acknowledge and corroborated as actually having happened from police Scotland and various media sources.

A lot these these stories flung out there by rangers fans to deflect attention from their own mis behaviours actually have no evidence to back them up.

Is there any evidence to back up your claim of a dog walker being assaulted, and if so who done it? Is it that far fetched to say it may have been carried out by a rangers fan??

Also laughing at someone getting a kicking, isn’t actually a crime but is reprehensible. No doubt these were the under cover republicans you mentioned in your previous message, who decided to roam the streets of Ibrox on match day laughing at ranger supporters and filming fighting?

Who stabbed the Croatians? You ll have proof it was Rangers fans? You should forward proof to police scotland 

Its actually a Celtic poster on here laughing and joking about an old man getting all over PRW. Surprised you missed it.... not really surprised 

48 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Where you seeing this?

My mate is an Ipswich fan and knows people at the club. It appears they have a 1.25 million bid on the table and Rangers are negotiating for a big sell on fee. Ipswich see him as the replacement for Waghorn after his 5.5 million move to Derby.

That is quite staggering you took that from what I actually wrote.
I ll make it even clearer for you...
I have zero sympathy for hooligans , thugs, arseholes who go looking for trouble REGARDLESS WHICH TEAM THEY FOLLOW!! 
I could not care less about them tbh 
Arseholes being arseholes treated like arseholes by other arseholes. 
I just don’t care 
Your comments on the Rangers / Hibs 2-3 cemented you as a bigoted wannabe thug.
You lost the plot then disappeared for a fair while.
Please do it again

Why are they replacing Waghorn with Windass?
2 different types of player.
Also Tavernier is the best RB in Scotland by some distance. He would walk into the Scotland team.
[emoji23][emoji28]🤣[emoji23][emoji23]
Tavernier isn't even the best RB at Ibrokes..

56 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

My mate is an Ipswich fan and knows people at the club. It appears they have a 1.25 million bid on the table and Rangers are negotiating for a big sell on fee. Ipswich see him as the replacement for Waghorn after his 5.5 million move to Derby.

Replacing Waggy with Windass?  Don't see it myself.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have to wonder why, he's always seemed a bit of a weak link in your defence. 

Thought his defensive play had improved recently but his attacking abilities make him a valued player.