Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

8 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
12 minutes ago, bennett said:
Was it only a few weeks ago that the P&Bers were on here telling us that Gerrard was out of his depth......

Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that the Sevconian's were calling for Gerrard's head on social media......

Not as far I know.

Well that's the first 3 points on the board, Rab.  Towsy match but a deserved win - with us now topping the league.

You expect provincial* clubs on the slide to play out of their skins and Hearts fully did that.  Expect more of the same when we play Dolly on Wednesday - not to mention our two games vs Hibs.

Aye TK and two points up on the start I thought we’d make, settling for a draw today on our Dec schedule. We weren’t great today or last week against Livi, but if we keep racking the points up, think most of us are happy. Hopefully we’ll come out of the traps on Wednesday, looking forward to it.

Congratulations to Rangers for finally topping  Scottish football for the first time in their short history and after burning their way through millions of moneys some theirs and some not and also going through more players in 6 years than some clubs have done in 100 and when I include Ross County in that, that is saying something. What an achievement, damn what an achievement and back at the top of the  SPL where you belonged and now bigger and more noticeable than ever.
image.thumb.png.e51dbffbc2d7dc74e7258e962cffdc7d.png
It is a great achievement and now Rangers can proudly claim they have topped Scottish football alongside the famous esteemed clubs that have played in all four divisions such as Hamilton Accies and Inverness CT. Yes you guys are now right up there right now.

To be fair, despite Caixinha blowing a few bob, we’ve had to do it the hard way through blood, sweat and tears. Both ICT and Hamilton had built an established pedigree amongst the top tier elite. We’ve had to rely on honest hard graft, no favours given, and starting from scratch.
Remarkable really.

10 hours ago, Snafu said:

Congratulations to Rangers for finally topping  Scottish football for the first time in their short history and after burning their way through millions of moneys some theirs and some not and also going through more players in 6 years than some clubs have done in 100 and when I include Ross County in that, that is saying something. What an achievement, damn what an achievement and back at the top of the  SPL where you belonged and now bigger and more noticeable than ever.

image.thumb.png.e51dbffbc2d7dc74e7258e962cffdc7d.png

It is a great achievement and now Rangers can proudly claim they have topped Scottish football alongside the famous esteemed clubs that have played in all four divisions such as Hamilton Accies and Inverness CT. Yes you guys are now right up there right now.

You ok, m8?

Is that in your opinion as a manicurist, Drew?

Yes, most definitely, though I don’t do it at a professional level. If I learned anything from my days in the BB I was to keep my fingernails clean.

Esp when doing my modelling photo shots, school boy error from Stevie.

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Yes, most definitely, though I don’t do it at a professional level. If I learned anything from my days in the BB I was to keep my fingernails clean.

The BB, eh?

"The advancement of Christ's kingdom among Boys and the promotion of habits of Obedience, Reverence, Discipline, Self-respect and all that tends towards a true Christian manliness."

Your commitment to all matters Rangers certainly shows you have learned 'reverence'.

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Esp when doing my modelling photo shots, school boy error from Stevie.

BB? 

Knew you weren’t all bad.

’The Junior Wing Of The Orange Order’ ..... Copyright Billy Connolly 

BREAKING:
@UEFA
charge @RangersFC
for pitch invasion and throwing of objects during
@EuropaLeague
game against
@VillarrealCF
. #SSN

Hopefully they take all past incidents involving Glasgow clubs into consideration when handing out the fine. Time to stamp out all this unruly behaviour.

48 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

BREAKING:
@UEFA
charge @RangersFC
for pitch invasion and throwing of objects during
@EuropaLeague
game against
@VillarrealCF
. #SSN

Hopefully they take all past incidents involving Glasgow clubs into consideration when handing out the fine. Time to stamp out all this unruly behaviour.

Their fans will see this as them being looked upon as a big club in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Oor Stevie talking about adding quality:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46571311

Two easy options:  1. Terminate Hardie's loan deal as he's a much better option than The UG and 2. Re-sign Craig Halkett as he is miles ahead of the scloretic Gareth McAuley.

#bringthemhome