Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

I appreciate your honesty but I'm good to just move on. 

I haven't said anything particularly negative about Wright since the transfer rumours started so you don't really need to doctor my posts to make yourself feel better.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Beef from a sheep, now that's clever.

They should just accept it's never going to mean very much to us. I appreciate the (substantial) effort over 30-odd years to try and manufacture a rivalry for themselves, but the truth is they're like loads of other wee teams and they don't have a rival.

Maybe if Cove keep progressing through the leagues, they could try and start one with them?

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

They should just accept it's never going to mean very much to us. I appreciate the (substantial) effort over 30-odd years to try and manufacture a rivalry for themselves, but the truth is they're like loads of other wee teams and they don't have a rival.

Maybe if Cove keep progressing through the leagues, they could try and start one with them?

You're pretty obsessed about this? Posting repeatedly about something about how much you don't care about it is doing your argument a disservice.

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

Let's hope no one is keeping count of how many times you post this or similar.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So let me get this right winning titles by tax scams and undeclared contracts are legit but winning titles because their rivals got caught doing this were tainted. Sevcologic is unrivalled for lack of awareness.

Did you wish Brendan Rodgers a happy birthday yesterday? 

Just now, Rodhull said:

You're pretty obsessed about this? Posting repeatedly about something about how much you don't care about it is doing your argument a disservice.

When I start spray painting bedsheets threatening Ross McCrorie for moving to Pittodrie, then you'll know I'm obsessed.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So let me get this right winning titles by tax scams and undeclared contracts are legit but winning titles because their rivals got caught doing this were tainted. Sevcologic is unrivalled for lack of awareness.

Please donate dear readers....

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

When I start spray painting bedsheets threatening Ross McCrorie for moving to Pittodrie, then you'll know I'm obsessed.

Given Rangers history of behaviour by a 'small minority' of their fans I think attributing the actions of a few to the many isn't really the road to go down.

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

Given Rangers history of behaviour by a 'small minority' of their fans I think attributing the actions of a few to the many isn't really the road to go down.

No one attributed those actions to the many though. You're seeing something that isn't there.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

No one attributed those actions to the many though. You're seeing something that isn't there.

Sure you didn’t. Be sure to update us again next week if you still don’t care about the Aberdeen Rangers rivalry being a thing or not.

1 hour ago, TommyLeePwns said:

DGERS.png

Been pissing about on vintage CM1 during furlough and decided to do a Dutch theme with 2021 vision, pun intended. 

Subs bench is Stekelenburg, Numan, Ricksen Arteta Lovenkrands, Mols and Huntelaar.

Been good passing the time. 

Nice. I was playing a bit in the first lockdown. Went down a different route of a English front two. Alan Shearer and Jermain Defoe dream team.