Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

22 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I  totally agree. Read the posts from me that The_Drunk  dug up from five (5) years ago ffs.

Your Grandchildren will more than likely be in care wee man ;)

Whatever happened to Hellbhoy QC?

Glad to have offloaded Jones. His new team will soon find out what a pain in the arse he is to manage. 

Re: That Celtic podcast, had a wee listen. 

Guy on the top left seems quite measured or at least knows to think before speaking. The guy on the top right is a bore and the lassie on the bottom right seems a bit vacant. The weirdo on the bottom left however is an absolute riot. His heed must be a total carnival. You can't have it both ways, you can't say Rangers died in 2012 but then judge this '' new '' Rangers by the previous clubs history. that's just straight up unhealthy. They should be focusing on rebuilding their club/team and brand without having to drag Rangers into everything. 

Strange.

Just now, DMCs said:

I was sitting saying to myself - “this guy will probably reply with a picture. Again”

But fair play, you used a wee video this time. We’ll have you writing full paragraphs by the summer. 

6 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Glad to have offloaded Jones. His new team will soon find out what a pain in the arse he is to manage. 

Guy on the top left seems quite measured or at least knows to think before speaking. The guy on the top right is a bore and the lassie on the bottom right seems a bit vacant. The weirdo on the bottom left however is an absolute riot. His heed must be a total carnival. You can't have it both ways, you can't say Rangers died in 2012 but then judge this '' new '' Rangers by the previous clubs history. that's just straight up unhealthy. They should be focusing on rebuilding their club/team and brand without having to drag Rangers into everything. 

Strange.

Aye the guy in the bottom left is an absolute fruit loop. Guaranteed to be some resolution 11/12 weirdo.

One of those Celtic fans that is secretly delighted that natural order had been restored this season as their victim mentality is too ingrained.

4 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

You can't have it both ways, you can't say Rangers died in 2012 but then judge this '' new '' Rangers by the previous clubs history. that's just straight up unhealthy. 

If you read the Hibs-Rangers thread and the Sheep thread after we agreed a prenup with Wright and you see the salty tears on both then you'll understand that the whole diddy schtick is, "We say it's a new club but act as if it's the same club".

Your big problem is thinking we're dealing with rational people here.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Aye the guy in the bottom left is an absolute fruit loop. Guaranteed to be some resolution 11/12 weirdo.

One of those Celtic fans that is secretly delighted that natural order had been restored this season as their victim mentality is too ingrained.

Hmmm, it's an odd mindset, did I hear right, They say Rangers are a '' Big diddy club '' or was he talking about Celtic? 

The lies in that podcast are actually jaw dropping. These folk are supposed to be journalist yet there is a single fact being checked anywhere. Absolutely mental. I've a sneaky feeling John Paul is sitting there in the full knowledge he's hosting a podcast with some absolute bangers. 

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Ffs. Words!!!!

*keels over*

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you read the Hibs-Rangers thread and the Sheep thread after we agreed a prenup with Wright and you see the salty tears on both then you'll understand that the whole diddy schtick is, "We say it's a new club but act as if it's the same club".

Your big problem is thinking we're dealing with rational people here.

I think you're right, I am actually ruled by rational thinking so you've got me there. Just seems like such a waste of time/energy to believe in something that just isn't so especially if it harms more than does good to ones mental state. 

I don't mind a bit of banter here and there but to think people have actually absorbed this stuff into the very core of their being is just......sad.

Oh well f**k all that, hope we've ordered silver polish in bulk. 

Edited by TommyLeePwns

52 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Strange.

"Total carnival." 🤣

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

But you didn't do it for them!!!11

They're not going to take the moral high ground here.

We're sorry that we signed Scott Wright, it wasn't very considerate of us not to think of sheep fans feelings. 

Edited by bennett

I doubt the Celtic players will applaud Rangers onto the pitch if the league is already won when the teams next play each other.

However, if Rangers win the league at Parkhead I will more than settle for a repeat of the Rangers Huddle a la 1999 just for a laugh.

Edited by thepundit