Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Clint Hill.

Oh my fucking sides.

Buying absolute utter shite has beens from down South is what the top tier and Scottish football obviously needs remember.

The gift that keeps on..etc etc

I remember how they chuckled when we signed Davie Weir, he's too old , you'll be lucky to get a season out of the old fellow they said.

It's a gamble but we need some short term experience in there I s'pose.

Rangers making sure they have the next cheap option management team in place before Warburton leaves. Its obvious Hill has been brought in for his leadership skills rather than simply being a player and QPR fans had wished he had stayed at Loftus Road at least as a coach. Hill to be the next manager with Barton his assistant. In the meantime he will provide back up for either Wilson and Keenan and help them improve, probably play a few games. I think he will be competent as a player but it remains to be seen if he can cope with the pace of the game and some of the opposition players at this level.

Sorry if I'm not mocking this but after how poor Rangers were at the back and how they are struggling to afford decent defenders for their ambitions it makes sense, but Rangers still need a step up in the central defence rather than a quick fix.

Clint Hill.

Oh my fucking sides.

Buying absolute utter shite has beens from down South is what the top tier and Scottish football obviously needs remember.

The gift that keeps on..etc etc

Aberdeen have recently signed Morris, who was released by Dundee Utd and Alexander (38) who was released by Hearts.

But I suppose that's somehow different and a good bit of business for Aberdeen.

Can't honestly say I'm over the moon about Clint Hill signing but by all accounts he's still very fit and might do a job for us when called upon.

I hope your team and every other team form a guard of honour and applaud the Champions onto the field of play when we grace your stadiums with our presence this season.

I for one will be absolutely seething if you don't.

Yup Ra sellick threads 

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/230911-celtic-summer-activity-thread/

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/201937-lets-all-laugh-at-celtic-thread/

Still in the main forum.

Obviously some jumped up mod is still seething / unable to accept we are back in the big league and in a fit of anger put this thread in here...pleasing

This Rangers v Celtic forum was just shitebaggery from Div, he should have called it the Rangers sub forum but shat it.

Can't wait till they have to open a Glasgow rangers number 55 sub forum

I think we are doing a great job of laughing at the hypocrisy and scrabbling about from the P & B moderation team to be fair, even the SFA were more organised.

We all knew this was going to be a struggle for them.

I don't think they really care tbh, Ted.

Why has this been moved , are rangers threads not allowed in the actual championship forum or something

No one wants to look at the morons siting at the front of them and distracting everyone from their work

To the back of the class with you laddie

I hope your team and every other team form a guard of honour and applaud the Champions onto the field of play when we grace your stadiums with our presence this season.

I for one will be absolutely seething if you don't.

Celtic have won the title for the last 5 season, why would you be seething this season in particular if any other team including your own didn't give them a guard of honour?

" Discussion for or about Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hamilton Academical, Heart of Midlothian, Inverness Caley Thistle, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Ross County, Rangers & St.Johnstone"

I'm sure that says Rangers there, must be my eyesight....