Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

The stuff The Athletic guy’s had thrown at him over this, the child abuse saga and offensive singing has been wild. “Dragging the club through the mud” and “undercover *****” for...doing his job? The one’s doing it can’t even see how fucking North Korea they apparently want Rangers to be. Dangers of the highest order. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

2nd time now. Obviously Rangers players take no notice of the warnings and do what they like. Tougher action needs to be taken imo.

You lot literally flew your full squad half way around the world and the end result was the lower leagues getting brought to a halt . Pipe doon 

Edited by Forever_blueco

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You lot literally flew your full squad half way around the world and the end result was the lower leagues getting brought to a halt . Pipe doon 

This "new" bunch of **** that have suddenly appeared are even thicker to than the existing bunch. 

Hard to believe.

Anyway, not doubt *** headquarters will be turning the deflectors up to max.

21 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

so does that make it ok for sevco players to go to a house party?

serious question fb,do you have a serious answer?

31 minutes ago, Romeo said:

This "new" bunch of **** that have suddenly appeared are even thicker to than the existing bunch. 

Hard to believe.

Anyway, not doubt *** headquarters will be turning the deflectors up to max.

I hope we employ the route of blaming the SPFL , the Scottish Goverment, moan that we are held in a different regard to the rest of the Scottish public and then have gerrard rant down the camera that none of our players were actually at this party .... apart from the two who were . 

seemed to do the business previously 

Edited by Forever_blueco

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I hope we employ the route of blaming the SPFL , the Scottish Goverment, moan that we are held in a different regard to the rest of the Scottish public and then have gerrard rant down the camera that none of our players were actually at this party .... apart from the two who were . 

seemed to do the business previously 

Ahem

At least four Rangers players are the subject of an internal investigation by the club after allegedly attending a party which broke national COVID-19 lockdown rules, The Athletic understands.

https://theathletic.com/news/rangers-coronavirus-covid-investigation/vmNucw5BCnFU

See when your PR guys thought it was a good idea to ban a journalist? 

36 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers could show their trolling credentials here by offering to take a 5 point deduction in the league, effectively immediately, and still cruising to the title.

I would suggest that because Celtic and Rangers can't get their act together and have broken the rules multiple times Aberdeen and Hibs should play a 1 off game for the title.

At whatever St Mirren call their ground these days.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I would suggest that because Celtic and Rangers can't get their act together and have broken the rules multiple times Aberdeen and Hibs should play a 1 off game for the title.

At whatever St Mirren call their ground these days.

Hibs would be clear winners . Aberdeen started all this when their players had a celebratory drink for only getting beat 1-0 by the champions elect on the opening day of the season . 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t know how I shall ever recover 

isn’t it two first team squad members  , a youth player and a youth physio that are being banded about ? 

I think one of the players is meant to be on loan at Qots, that'll please monkey Tennis.