Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve noticed this a fair bit with the Newco fans. Think the hurt of it truly not meaning as much to them with this club is kicking in.

Mate we took over Glasgow city centre when we won it and we will again on May 15th 

quite clearly showing this one means more 

18 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Mate we took over Glasgow city centre when we won it and we will again on May 15th 

Who did you take an empty Glasgow City centre over from exactly?

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

What the f**k are you havering about 😂 
we descended on George square for a jolly mate no a military invasion . 

28 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You make it sound like one though 🤣

Edited by Jinky67

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s funny how things turn out. Gerrard saying that Patterson should be looked after to get him into the Euro squad. So he appealed his suspension, and due to the delay in the suspension  Patterson cannot play again this season and will almost certainly be left out of the Euro squad due to lack of game time.

I’m not sure I’m following this logic. Patterson will serve the same suspension and miss the same amount of games regardless of when it happened surely? Missing the final 4 matches of the season over a 3 week period is hardly “lack of game time”.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
48 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

*Trashed and vandalised war memorials

Some benches were broke and then money raised by Rangers fans to restore them . Nothing to do with war memorials though . Maybe try and source your information from somewhere other than the daily record 

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Some benches were broke and then money raised by Rangers fans to restore them . Nothing to do with war memorials though . Maybe try and source your information from somewhere other than the daily record 

Nothing to do with war memorials you are absolutely right just "some" benches which so happened to be memorials to peoples loved ones who have passed away 

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure I’m following this logic. Patterson will serve the same suspension and miss the same amount of games regardless of when it happened surely? Missing the final 4 matches of the season over a 3 week period is hardly “lack of game time”.

It certainly is. Poor management from Gerrard.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Nothing to do with war memorials you are absolutely right just "some" benches which so happened to be memorials to peoples loved ones who have passed away 

But it’s fine to do that, as long as someone else pays for repairing them.