Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

As for you other point, , i doubt rangers will win every game against the other teams but it is possible since the other teams are the weakest i can ever remember them being

Forget the rest of your mental post, I want to pick you up on this point about the other teams being as weak as you can ever remember.

How can you possibly come to this conclusion? I'm going to assume as always you have no evidence to support this absurd claim.

9 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

It'll be hilarious when Garner does really well at Ipswich and is playing in the Premier League next season.

He'd be playing in the Championship next season as Ipswich would need to win promotion first. :)

To be fair to Garner, his style of play just didn't suit Warburton's style. If the ball is always on the ground, never floated into the box, short corners, no hoofball, it's no wonder he didn't score as many as what was expected. When Caixinha took charge he was arguably Rangers' most improved player.

5 minutes ago, Bobbyb1903 said:

Best they can hope for is second and maybe a cup

I think, despite all the money being spent, that is the plan.

A credible challenge.

Finishing 2nd but still being 20 points adrift of the winners will be a failure.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Eh, yes? Ipswich are already in the Championship. Teams are often promoted from the Championship to the Premiership.

Agreed.

Your exact quote was "It'll be hilarious when Garner does really well at Ipswich and is playing in the Premier League next season".

That would be impossible because if he joins Ipswich Town he'll be playing in the Championship next season. It would be the following season he would potentially be playing in the Premiership if Ipswich were promoted. Fairly easy to comprehend, with all due respect.

Anyways, not worth going round in circles. If you really want the victory in this irrelevant argument, I concede.

7 hours ago, nacho said:

lets go through this point by point as you seem to have difficulty understanding whats actually happened

1.the first celtic fan to make an arse of himself was westcoastwilly who stated " Getting players from benfica and cagliari instead of accrington stanley is got to be a plus but closing the gap, Celtic would need to lose a game " utter bollocks which was pointed out to him when i said " we could still close the gap by around 30 points " if you win all your games.

2. dree brees then jumps in and gets his arse handed to him because he doesnt understand what the word "around" means and decides i mean exactly 30 points. the english dictionary put an end to his pish.

3. you then dive in with a post not understanding what the word 'could' means after i stated "even if celtic win all their games next season we could still close the gap by around 30 points" you seem to think could means definitely will happen :rolleyes: then in the post quoted above you lie about what i actually said with a fake quote "even if Celtic won all their games Rangers will still cut the gap by AROUND 30 points", at no point did i use the word "still". Then you continue on with some drivel about how around 30 could mean 29 or 28 but not 27 (which is the actual number that is possible in this theoretical scenario) because that would be madness :lol: which you contradict later on by saying "27 points which is still close to 30 points" which means the same thing as around.I simply pointed out that it is theoretically possible for rangers to slash the gap even if celtic win all their games, a concept you seem to have difficulty with

does that clear it up for you? three of you making an arse of themselves, me not doing so

As for you other point, , i doubt rangers will win every game against the other teams but it is possible since the other teams are the weakest i can ever remember them being, i also doubt celtic will achieve the same points total they did this season and i doubt rangers will perform as poorly in the old firm games as they did this season. i suspect celtic will still win the league but rangers will still be challenging at the split

Man you are Forrest gump stupid,how can you close a gap when you can't widen a gap by an equal amount?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

The Joe Garner to Ipswich fee now being reported to be in the region of £1m rather than £500k

Will feign injury, barge into people and give away free-kicks in innocuous areas of the pitch and hang about A&E like a bad smell for fun down there

A mistake imo, Garners our only player who doesn't hide when it gets physical, is good in the air and will take on any kunt. Play balls into him from the wings and he'll score.

I believe Garner would have scored goals for Rangers next season as Caixinha's style of play was more suited to him. He was made to look shite because the team didn't play to his strengths. 

However, if the choice is between a 20yo rising star scoring goals for fun or a 29yo on a higher salary with potential future payments still due to Preston based on performances then it's an easy decision for Caixinha to make. (particularly if both fee's are £1m)

Hull City are reportedly keen on Rangers midfielder Josh Windass amid speculation he could be allowed to leave this summer.

The son of the Tigers legend Dean only made the move from Accrington Stanley to Ibrox 12 months ago but has struggled to make an impact in Scotland, scoring once in 27 appearances for the Gers