Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

12 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Nice strawman there.

Did you see what happened with the Brighton game this weekend? VAR makes errors, funnily enough.

Only big teams get the dodgy VAR decisions?

What you are saying is that Celtic are bigger than Rangers 2012? 😂 

Morelos and Kent are both cheating b*****ds. Scottish football will be well rid of when they leave for nothing at the end of their contracts. 

£7M on Kent? Was that the fee? What a waste.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

It does yes because VAR is still operated by people and that degree of subjectivity is still in play.

The difference between the 2 is they looked at the Brighton one again and the PGMOL agreed it was wrong, that isn’t the case here where the referees onfield decision has been looked at again and he has been backed by our governing body. They could easily have said no this one was wrong but they seem to be staunchly defending the decision (pun intended)

I’ve already said it’s soft but I can understand why it has been given too. It’s a situation where a case is easily made for both

So in one breath you're saying that the Scottish referees governing body should have publicly said that the decision was wrong, and in the next you're saying that you can understand why it has been given? 

Interesting. 

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So in one breath you're saying that the Scottish referees governing body should have publicly said that the decision was wrong, and in the next you're saying that you can understand why it has been given? 

Interesting. 

Maybe read it again. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Interesting. 

Nope what I said is they have publicly backed Clancy which they have 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Nope what I said is they have publicly backed Clancy which they have 

Sorry, read it wrongly. 

5 hours ago, Molotov said:

£7M on Kent? Was that the fee? What a waste.

To be honest, I would reckon most Rangers fans would have been happy to pay £7m to stop Terry Munroe, which he helped to do.

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Sorry, read it wrongly. 

To be honest, I would reckon most Rangers fans would have been happy to pay £7m to stop Terry Munroe, which he helped to do.

Joey, did you just get involved in the Terry munroe patter? 

15 hours ago, ahemps said:

Joe Hart, Matt O Riley, Carter Vickers and Aaron Mooy (via China) none of these guys were EPL standard when you got them.

What do you class as 'English jobbers'?

13 hours ago, AJF said:

You said jobbers from the English leagues, not English.

Plus, Beale has only signed two players. 1 from England, one from Belgium.

He said English and I responded, Why didn't you correct him instead of me? 

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

But there isn’t a day that goes by that you don’t name drop me to try get my attention 😉

You wouldn't have been alerted to that post unless you were reading through the thread. 

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You wouldn't have been alerted to that post unless you were reading through the thread. 

That’s what notifications from following threads are for mate and secondly why wouldn’t I be reading through the thread considering I’ve been posting in it the last few days? I mean you are reading through so why wouldn’t I? 

Edited by Jinky67

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That’s what notifications from following threads are for mate and secondly why wouldn’t I be reading through the thread considering I’ve been posting in it the last few days? I mean you are reading through so why wouldn’t I? 

You weren't following the thread when that post was posted.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

You weren't following the thread when that post was posted.

But I was reading it, but you knew that already  😉

But since you now have my attention is there something you need? 

Edited by Jinky67

Fucking hell @Jinky67 , but only because your recent omnipresence has suitably irked me this evening that I had to go back and actually check. 

24 posts since breakfast on a thread that is nothing to do with your team. Was today a day off from a busy Easter weekend working or just a wee bit of a release? 

34 minutes ago, George Cowley said:

Fucking hell @Jinky67 , but only because your recent omnipresence has suitably irked me this evening that I had to go back and actually check. 

24 posts since breakfast on a thread that is nothing to do with your team. Was today a day off from a busy Easter weekend working or just a wee bit of a release? 

It’s conversation mate, it’s what happens on a forum when a subject interests you and the subject matter today since it was to do with our game at the weekend (I assume you watched, did you enjoy it?) it interested me as it was to do with my team and essentially a continuation of the main talking points from the match thread. The fact it irks you is of no concern to me 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Sorry mate but saying that Livi one is a foul even if it was for Nouble and then maintaining the Morelos one isn’t suggests otherwise. 

A lot of people talking about Obileye's chopped off goal but not seen many mentions of the penalty Rangers got against us at 0-0 for a 'shirt pull'. Then the 7+ minutes of added time they got when we were 1-0 up at Ibrox too :D 

Genuinely Livi could feel aggrieved at 3 huge calls against us just against Rangers this season. Then you've got Pittman red v St Mirren, Holt red v Hibs. Motherwell's penalty against us at 0-0, the win 1-0. 

Livi fans aren't out on twitter making death threats but you could easily make the case that pending refereeing decisions we could/should be at least 10 points better off. Which as it stands is the difference between being 7th and being 3rd with guaranteed European football

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

He said English and I responded, Why didn't you correct him instead of me? 

On 10/04/2023 at 22:03, wastecoatwilly said:

I thought Beale was very disrespectful when he said they're only two good teams in the league, that kind of comment will come back and bite him.
Even if they win the Scottish cup it's the same as last season if they don't it's regression.
If he keeps buying jobbers from the English leagues hes bang in trouble.