Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

16 hours ago, AJF said:

Reports circulating that we are close to signing Jack Butland, currently on loan at Man Utd.

Seems like years ago that he was young and highly rated but just seems to have totally dropped off and hardly played at all.

Potentially a good option to have but I’d have been hoping for a more exciting signing.

sounds like exactly the sort of no hope I'd expect 

The other Bennett bringing in the changes.

RANGERS director Andrew Dickson has become the latest senior figure to leave Ibrox.
Chairman Douglas Park, sporting director Ross Wilson, managing director Stewart Robertson and academy director Craig Mulholland have all confirmed their departures in recent weeks.
And Sportsmail understands long-serving director of finance and football administration Dickson has become the latest casualty of a boardroom clear-out, bringing an association spanning four decades to an end.
Joining the club in 1991, Dickson became financial controller in 2001. Two years later he took up the role of head of football administration.
The 56-year-old served on a number of SFA and SPFL committees and working groups after his appointment to the football club board in 2015.
Last month, chairman Douglas Park stood down to make way for vice-chair Bennett as part of a cultural overhaul in the club hierachy — with more departures expected in the coming weeks.
Sporting director Wilson moved to a similar role at Nottingham Forest three weeks ago and, last week, it was confirmed that managing director Stewart Robertson will also leave in the summer

44 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Lol. 

I wonder if anything of interest happened between that, and being appointed to the "football club board"* in 2015?

*Interesting phrase that, as we were all told football clubs are ethereal entities, with no financial or legal personality! 😆 Jokers can't even keep their own story straight.

Hi, do any of you know if your U18 game against Celtic tonight is on TV at all? I'm asking because my nephew is a mascot so I'm wanting to see the start of it to see him walk out with the team. Cheers.

1 minute ago, AdamMFC said:

Hi, do any of you know if your U18 game against Celtic tonight is on TV at all? I'm asking because my nephew is a mascot so I'm wanting to see the start of it to see him walk out with the team. Cheers.

I believe BBC Scotland are showing it. 

5 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I believe BBC Scotland are showing it. 

They are.

IMG_8896.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The BBC.

Their coverage of Scottish football is, at best, half-arsed. 
Seems strange they show it. 

Genuine question; 

Do they always show the Youth Cup Final live? 

Can’t recall for every year but they showed it last year when we played Hearts.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

image.png.0a6f24a4ca1ffffc4c62352461368c74.png

It is a bit odd and could be a sign of something ominous however it’s probably also necessary. As much as they can talk about “55” and reaching a Europa league final loosing £100 million since their return and to have only 2 trophies to show for it is a massive underachievement. Heads should roll at the top