Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Ah Ahly technically are the most successful club in the world in total trophies won I believe and Linfield the most number of league titles won.

Either way this most successful club in the world nonsense is a bit of a take considering Real Madrid have 14 European cups however I do imagine we may have some fun with it when we get there but only for the solitary reason to take Rangers fans long standing crutch and poke them with it. 

You are spot on with Al Ahly and Linfield mate.

Also absolutely agree with you in respect of Real Madrid. Although there overall trophy count is lower, you can’t argue with the quality of trophies they have won 👍.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is it not 42 ?

They won the Cairo league championship 16 times this preceded the Egyptian league and are officially recognised by the Egyptian fa as national championships 

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He'll be made the scapegoat, like Kent, because he dared to want to move on after you won the league. And that'll be his legacy while folk who done far less to contribute but "stayed loyal" will be heroes.

The wee guy will always be loved but praise where it's due and criticism where it's due. 

Pointless playing players who are leaving, it's not fair on them and not fair on their teammates/fans.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are spot on with Al Ahly and Linfield mate.

Also absolutely agree with you in respect of Real Madrid. Although their overall trophy count is lower, you can’t argue with the quality of trophies they have won 👍.

Yep, it matters in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Nacional of Uruguay also have a high number of trophies won. But a lot of them, beyond the major domestic trophies, are regional trophies or competitions that haven't run for several decades.

Nacional have won 60 major trophies the rest are all local minor trophies I think linfield would be the club with most trophies if you added in all the local cup’s they have won 

From 1932-1975 only Nacional and Penarol won the league, 43yrs. I don't know if there is another country with a longer period of domination by 2 teams.

The OF are currently on 38yrs, surely they will smash that out the park. 

1 hour ago, ahemps said:

From 1932-1975 only Nacional and Penarol won the league, 43yrs. I don't know if there is another country with a longer period of domination by 2 teams.

Only other I can think of is in the Brazilian state leagues as they didn’t have a national championship for a long time is in the gaucho league internacional and gremio also won 43 titles between them.

RYAN JACK is close to agreeing a one-year deal with Rangers.

SunSport understands the midfielder is on the verge of penning a contract extension until next summer

The news came as SunSport learned that Rangers will listen to summer offers for star Antonio Colak after knocking back January interest

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

SunSport understands the midfielder is on the verge of penning a contract extension until next summer

The news came as SunSport learned that Rangers will listen to summer offers for star Antonio Colak after knocking back January interest

The rat will keep the physio busy 😆

20 hours ago, bennett said:

Comedian-Stupid-Facial-Reactions-gif.web

37 minutes ago, AJF said:

Know nothing about the player and I appreciate our rebuild will require free transfers but the whole "mystery illness" long term contract aspect is a little bit uninspiring. 

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Rangers team next year will be “Warburtonesque”. 

Just watch :thumsup2

This is a fear of mine. We've got a habit of trying to fix players that haven't lived up to potential. 

For every Cantwell we're gonna have a few jobbers. 

On 09/05/2023 at 08:46, ahemps said:

You're confused I think because The Rangers (2012) broke the Glasgow Rangers (1872-2012) and Celtic league title duopoly when they won the league a couple of seasons back.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

18 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Know nothing about the player and I appreciate our rebuild will require free transfers but the whole "mystery illness" long term contract aspect is a little bit uninspiring. 

This is a fear of mine. We've got a habit of trying to fix players that haven't lived up to potential. 

For every Cantwell we're gonna have a few jobbers. 

For every jobber you’re going to have a few more jobbers? Cool.