Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

You can delay the kick off due to your incompetence negotiating road works, you can also delay the match because of a dangerous pyro display.

That's all fine though.

Now this absolute shite.

Sorry, but you're a shower of chunts.

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Embarrassing and petty from us.

RANGERS have WON their claim against Dundee for compensation over the Dens Park call-offs.

Gers chiefs hit the Dark Blues with a bill for travel and overnight accommodation expenses for the postponed Premiership clashes on March 17 and April 10.

On both occasions Philippe Clement and his players had travelled to a hotel in vain.

Dundee, who have already been fined £186,000 by the SPFL for suffering five call-offs and lost an appeal against that decision earlier this week, told Ibrox bosses they wouldn’t be paying.

Rangers took the case to the league governing body and they have now decided John Nelms will have to cough up.

21 hours ago, AJF said:

Aye. Rather needless and reeks of entitlement.

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The only word that can sum up Rangers position in this, is pathetic. 

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You can delay the kick off due to your incompetence negotiating road works, you can also delay the match because of a dangerous pyro display.

That's all fine though.

Now this absolute shite.

Sorry, but you're a shower of chunts.

Just echoing what everyone else is saying… Absolutely pathetic.

The sense of entitlement is off the charts, but I suppose after the disappointment of the business end of the season they needed to win something.

Be interesting to see how they get on with their latest Mike Ashley court case.

Signing number 2 (3 if you include Cortes returning).

With Jefte, Nsiala and Cortes all being 20 years old and Diomande 22, our last 4 signings seem to give an indication as to what our transfer strategy might be shifting to.

18 hours ago, AJF said:

Signing number 2 (3 if you include Cortes returning).

With Jefte, Nsiala and Cortes all being 20 years old and Diomande 22, our last 4 signings seem to give an indication as to what our transfer strategy might be shifting to.

Cheap / free and young.

4 hours ago, stressball said:

Cheap / free and young.

It depends on what you would class as cheap.

Reports are that we will pay around €4m each for Cortes and Diomande once we make their deals permanent. Transfermarkt have Jefte's fee listed as €800k. Nsiala comes in on a free.

So, depending on who you listen to, it'll be an outlay of ~€8m/€9m and that's before we take into account the other players we are linked with (Rrahmani and Kabadayi).

So, it's all relative I suppose. That kind of outlay will appear cheap to Celtic. Not so much to us.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

It depends on what you would class as cheap.

Reports are that we will pay around €4m each for Cortes and Diomande once we make their deals permanent. Transfermarkt have Jefte's fee listed as €800k. Nsiala comes in on a free.

So, depending on who you listen to, it'll be an outlay of ~€8m/€9m and that's before we take into account the other players we are linked with (Rrahmani and Kabadayi).

So, it's all relative I suppose. That kind of outlay will appear cheap to Celtic. Not so much to us.

They’ll have been at the club for a season a half each before being made to purchase them, so I’d imagine the fees you’ve quoted are all you’ll pay outside of wages.

Nothing monthly.

One’s there till 2029 so you’ve effectively spread a 4M fee over almost 2 seasons.

Smart, really.

It was more a jibe at the centre half that’s not played a single game of adult football and (after he’s made Motherwell 140k) Liam Kelly.

It’ll all come back to haunt me when we punt our two centre halves we spent big bucks on to replace them with Scott McKenna.

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

I wonder what the hourly wage will be?

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-17-33-52.png

That implies that Rangers have a People & Culture leader in place at the moment. Bloody hell.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

That implies that Rangers have a People & Culture leader in place at the moment. Bloody hell.

A people and culture executive,  though it's probably just some mundane HR role.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

A people and culture executive,  though it's probably just some mundane HR role.

Whoever is in the role is doing a remarkable job.

On 11/06/2024 at 16:07, AJF said:

That would be expensive for Celtic. The less they spend the bigger Lawwell's bonus is.

The Aberdonians will love this, if it happens.

The fact the team you supported 13 years ago no longer exists should help to soften the blow

The Aberdonians will love this, if it happens.

Will probably cost you shy of £1m and struggled with the pressure at Pittodrie. Can only imagine how he gets on with you.

17 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Will probably cost you shy of £1m and struggled with the pressure at Pittodrie. Can only imagine how he gets on with you.

Ffs,  I'll need to empty my isa and my coppers jar now.

Though I've always thought that he had a pretty decent passing range and we need to get some Scottish players in.

Edited by bennett

Ffs,  I'll need to empty my isa and my coppers jar now.

Though I've always thought that he had a pretty decent passing range and we need to get some Scottish players in.

I think he's a very good player.

When it's got tough I don't think he's shown enough, though.

IMO you're getting another Scott Wright and not another Ryan Jack.