Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

And, to not get away from the original point, are one half of a duo who are unable to either go away as fans, or accommodate away fans, until their stadiums are modified to mitigate their behaviour.

Or the Celtic fans who think it’s ok to rush their way into stadiums without valid tickets risking a crush and only causing harm to their own fellow supporters (as well as police/stewards).

You would think every right minded Celtic fan would be in agreement of how scummy their fans are, I guess it says a lot about those who condone or deflect.

17 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Willy has started the season off strong here you have to give him that.

I’m certainly comfortable taking the moral high ground over a set of fans who regularly (every week) sing songs in support of the IRA and who, last season, celebrated a terrorist attack in scenes that were so bad their own club closed a full section of the ground.

You're🌟 posting about 2% of our support M8, this is the big stick diddy dafties like you hold on to every season on here.

Edited by willywastecoat

33 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Or the Celtic fans who think it’s ok to rush their way into stadiums without valid tickets risking a crush and only causing harm to their own fellow supporters (as well as police/stewards).

You would think every right minded Celtic fan would be in agreement of how scummy their fans are, I guess it says a lot about those who condone or deflect.

Now now, you very well know that they were being public spirited and checking that the fire exits were operating properly. 

1 hour ago, willywastecoat said:

There is no class system within any football support M8,if you think that your just a dafty diddy like the rest on here.

My grandchildren would be upset with you, and would explain that it is not nice to call anyone a dafty.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I hadn't seen any of his shite again for ages until very recently. 

Same here.

But he seems to have come back very much refreshed from his summer break.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Same here.

But he seems to have come back very much refreshed from his summer break.

Tell me to stop responding to his fishing posts, please.