Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Nith Valley Loyal taking buses:

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

"Due to large demand we are now taking names for a 2nd bus "

Taking a bus to go to a portacabin in a car park to buy sub standard, out of date merchandise.

[emoji4]

No way that's real.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

What exactly are we supposed to be proving here?

How can I make it plainer?  Your intent was, "And I've created a Celtic thread, so you and your brethren don't feel so vindicated."

I suspect you actually didn't mean that.  However, given how your dross are utter simpletons maybe you did.

Edited by The_Kincardine

How can I make it plainer?  

Go on?

Already said this thread will get the most hits for the reasons I've stated above.

My point was that you and your brethren get all pissy when other fans post on Sevco threads.

Most rational thinking folk couldn't give a friar tuck who post on their club threads.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Which thread will The Applepines post on more?  Shall we have a little competition?

Edit:  My wager is that from Midnight on June 23rd to midnight on July 24th this Sevco thread will get more posts then your shitey thread about your shitey team.  I'm happy to lodge a tenner in favour of any charity of your choice.

Will you match me?

You're 58. Old enough to be the Father of many posters on this thread.

My own Dad plays golf and still occasionally takes my Mum out dancing. You come on the internet and pick fights with anonymous strangers. 

Act your age you fucking tool.

Which thread will The Applepines post on more?  Shall we have a little competition?
Edit:  My wager is that from Midnight on June 23rd to midnight on July 24th this Sevco thread will get more posts then your shitey thread about your shitey team.  I'm happy to lodge a tenner in favour of any charity of your choice.
Will you match me?

You've edited this part of your post, you utter bawbag [emoji23]
To make out you got in there first.

Just now, Greenlantern said:

My point was that you and your brethren get all pissy when other fans post on Sevco threads.
Most rational think folk couldn't give a friar tuck who post on their club threads.

'Think folk'?  Is this a Sellick-specific phrase?  Not a clue what that means.

As for 'posting on our threads'?  You'd think there'd be a bit of reciprocity.  This is what a multi-team forum is all about and this is what I signed up for.  However, having you and you Grey and Green dross spamming our threads is simply not on.  You don't do it elsewhere.

You are clearly a shower of Rangers-obsessed imbeciles.  I hope your new thread prospers but I suspect 'you' will post over 'here' more than 'there'.

9 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

You've edited this part of your post, you utter bawbag emoji23.png

Aye.   That's what 'edit' means as I clearly stated.  

So you've made a shiny new Sellick thread but lingering here like a bad smell?  Care to f**k off and take the wee c**t with you?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Aye.   That's what 'edit' means as I clearly stated.  
So you've made a shiny new Sellick thread but lingering here like a bad smell?  Care to f**k off and take the wee c**t with you?

I'm in hysterics at the 58yr old man child. I'll continue to post where I want, and if that involves pointing and laughing at your club, then you can cry me a river.

P&B isn't like your masons or your orange order, it's not a secret society or closed shop, where your lot can post and nobody else can read or reply, so get over yourselves.....

If others feel like posting here, we will, especially when we get the seeth/tantrum/bigoted/argumentative (delete as appropriate) reactions from "ra bearz" ..........

Just now, Greenlantern said:

I'm in hysterics 

We're all used to hysteria from your support of fools, pouters and flouncers.  You all behave like menopausal women.

Now that you've your shiny new thread you can get your ghirly menstrual cycles in synch.

Nith Valley Loyal taking buses:   

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

"Due to large demand we are now taking names for a 2nd bus "

Hey lads, Dave says Big Mike's shops awrite noo [emoji106].....  

ceb01574b86af15f5def728198021c66.gif