Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Dindeleux said:

For a club that is dead you put too much time into it.

Banter with the Rangers support is more appropriate in this instance. They keep quoting me so I'll gladly reply back. Also it's fun doing a bit of bear baiting and because it's me Hellbhoy, I am open season for them as they group together in packs to discredit me or worse. :lol:

Also you have been posting on their threads quite regularly yourself lately. Do you smell blood? :lol:

Banter with the Rangers support is more appropriate in this instance. They keep quoting me so I'll gladly reply back. Also it's fun doing a bit of bear baiting and because it's me Hellbhoy, I am open season for them as they group together in packs to discredit me or worse. :lol:
Also you have been posting on their threads quite regularly yourself lately. Do you smell blood? :lol:

I just like winding up ****. Don't put as much thought or effort in as you though. It's easy because they died.

54 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Please donate dear readers.

50 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Come on dear readers just a small donation...

32 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Your fans had a euphoric meltdown at Celtic Park with an equaliser and then went onto embarrassing themselves by having a pitch invasion with a last minute goal at Firhill like they either stopped 10 in a row or won the title.

Fitba fans celebrating last minute goals you say, that's very unusual...

9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I just like winding up ****. Don't put as much thought or effort in as you though. It's easy because they died.

I don't have to put any effort into it. :lol: I only need to create a post, sit back and watch which idiot sees red first to quote me. :wub:

2 hours ago, TartanTyneArmy said:

Hearing Veron Anita not getting another contract down here at Newcastle Utd. Word is he may be going to SPFL, potentially Rangers. Handy player. Can play wing back, winger or holding midfield. http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/vurnon-anita-moving-north-border-newcastle-united-rangers/

With the low quality of the football in Scotland, you could see Vurnon Anita doing well.

Bit rich coming from the footballing powerhouse that is Newcastle United. Legends in their own backyard :lol:

13 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I will admit Hellbhoy that you are very representative of the Celtic fans I meet in work and going about my daily business.

Should I be insulted or rejoice Dindy? :lol:

As with most clubs rivals you want them to perform badly so you can goad them, but that's about it for me and can happily discuss the goings on off the pitch. This Rangers FC is a basket case providing much hilarity because of the behaviour of it's fans. I sort of kinda expected that this resurrected Rangers FC would have been prudently run in the lower divisions banking the excess cash until it reached it's desired destination, but it hasn't. It has been a cash cow for many conmen & shysters getting their fill and the **** have just about stood by and let it happen in the hope to A, get revenge and B, lord it over everyone again by winning everything in sight.

If the Rangers support had actually engaged in proper discourse and hadn't defended every fucker that raped them financially then I'd probably wouldn't have been such a c**t towards them. :)

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Should I be insulted or rejoice Dindy? :lol:

As with most clubs rivals you want them to perform badly so you can goad them, but that's about it for me and can happily discuss the goings on off the pitch. This Rangers FC is a basket case providing much hilarity because of the behaviour of it's fans. I sort of kinda expected that this resurrected Rangers FC would have been prudently run in the lower divisions banking the excess cash until it reached it's desired destination, but it hasn't. It has been a cash cow for many conmen & shysters getting their fill and the **** have just about stood by and let it happen in the hope to A, get revenge and B, lord it over everyone again by winning everything in sight.

If the Rangers support had actually engaged in proper discourse and hadn't defended every fucker that raped them financially then I'd probably wouldn't have been such a c**t towards them. :)

I think they've been quite quiet this close season.

12 months ago they were blaming Englands performance at the Euro's on Warburton not being the manager and Waghorn not being upfront.

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

How would you even know "countless triumphs represent no triumph at all"...????

What has your team ever won?.....

They have won 2 Challenge Cups.

So, in summary, they have won one more trophy than Sevco.