Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

7 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Yes, although there can be an aggressive side to his game, I wouldn't describe him as an enforcer. Having watched Jack for several seasons, he might be a suitable partner for Dorrans in most Premiership games, especially if opposition teams are content to give Rangers' midfield time on the ball. Jack's tackling can be a bit of a mixed bag too, though. 

We saw that on Tuesday!  My fear is that we're exchanging a rubbish midfield for a still-lightweight midfield.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The relative demise of online forum type formats compared to social media is hardly news. Its also not the same as what you said is it? You were making the inference that Div said the board is going down the shitter in relation to thread quality. Or else why else would you have said it.

Putting words into the mans mouth IMO and really quite a snidey comment.

Surprised you tagged him in that though, since you have already been told if you dont like it you can GTF

He need this place to keep up to date with what goes on at Ibrox, he doesn't attend games so can't make his own opinion on players etc.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The board is going down the shitter (as @Div said on Off the Ball the other week) and these chumps interrupt a sensible discussion with their dross.  Shame.

Go back to the last page where I posted a sensible post to you as I have done on many occasions, as usual you just ignored it and avoided having an adult discussion pal.

Fucking cheek of off you asking for proper discussion of the topic of the thread for you only to post insults and the like to selective posts. Also I have noticed you prefer particular posts posting content you like than posts containing reservations about things related to your club.

And you yourself have posted utter dross after a good few and have lost the plot when you have fucked something right up. You can't help yourself at times can you? you can be as foolish as the people you call foolish, carry on.

Remember being excited at this. Looked like a superstar in the making.

Would never have thought he'd be signing for a dead club for next to nothing at 30.

It's a shame when guys just don't make it at the top level.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Go back to the last page where I posted a sensible post to you as I have done on many occasions, as usual you just ignored it and avoided having an adult discussion pal.

Fucking cheek of off you asking for proper discussion of the topic of the thread for you only to post insults and the like to selective posts. Also I have noticed you prefer particular posts posting content you like than posts containing reservations about things related to your club.

And you yourself have posted utter dross after a good few and have lost the plot when you have fucked something right up. You can't help yourself at times can you? you can be as foolish as the people you call foolish, carry on.

"Green and grey dross" "diddies this diddies that" predictable pish from the auld jakey.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We saw that on Tuesday!  My fear is that we're exchanging a rubbish midfield for a still-lightweight midfield.

In his early days Jack seemed to have quite a bit of ahem 'dig about him.  I remember him getting if not the better of Brown certainly parity.

He then seemed to lose it for a while when he started to jump around appealing for fouls.  However latterly he seemed to be getting back to do the simple things well.  (Protecting the back 4 and simple distribution).  Not only that, I felt he was also developing as a more attacking force.

Much though I want BrandRangers to fail.  I still think he is the best bit of business they have done this season and that he will become a mainstay. :(

I can only hope that Pedro proves to be as big a fvk-up as I think he is.  

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surprised you tagged him in that though, since you have already been told if you dont like it you can GTF

The board needs a revamp and certainly needs to stop being a repository for the socially inadequate to continually spleen-vent on all matters Sevco.  The number of posts we attract and the number of threads created about us are out of all proportion to our significance.

If P&B is "The Staple Diet of Scottish Football" then we need to be less Sevco-focused and a much more balanced board.

I'm surely not alone in thinking this?  Others must think that the attention we get is utterly out of balance?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Drewdons told you what you wanted to hear, if he had slagged Dorrans off no doubt you would have accused him of talking shite......

He would have called him a moon-howler joining in on the pack mentality savaging him like a dead sheep. :lol:

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

"Green and grey dross" "diddies this diddies that" predictable pish from the auld jakey.

He is probably a legend in his own head owning us P&D's with his superior intellectual cerebral skills. :lol:

6 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

In his early days Jack seemed to have quite a bit of ahem 'dig about him.  I remember him getting if not the better of Brown certainly parity.

He then seemed to lose it for a while when he started to jump around appealing for fouls.  However latterly he seemed to be getting back to do the simple things well.  (Protecting the back 4 and simple distribution).  Not only that, I felt he was also developing as a more attacking force.

Much though I want BrandRangers to fail.  I still think he is the best bit of business they have done this season and that he will become a mainstay.

My internal jury is out re, Jack.  You made some excellent points and I'll revisit in about October.  It will take until then for our new team to bed in.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The board needs a revamp and certainly needs to stop being a repository for the socially inadequate to continually spleen-vent on all matters Sevco.  The number of posts we attract and the number of threads created about us are out of all proportion to our significance.

If P&B is "The Staple Diet of Scottish Football" then we need to be less Sevco-focused and a much more balanced board.

I'm surely not alone in thinking this?  Others must think that the attention we get is utterly out of balance?

Seriously Kincardine? seriously?

Wow, you just went the extra mile tonight with that post. Your fellow supporters and at times yourself behave like little school girls spamming the forum with repetitive shite on many threads throughout an evening. Especially when decisions went your way acting like complete tossers giving it the two fingers crap in posts.

I hope you haven't pissed Div off by tagging him, if he reads this thread he might think it is you that's being a problem not getting along with others and have previously lost it sending him PM's about asterisks.

This forum is supposed to be a fun experience but you want to be a boring old fart, lighten up ffs.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Door. Arse. Way out etc. :) 

I honestly don't think there is a midfield signing that yous could make that would be satisfactory to your fans. Ryan Jack's no enforcer but he'll do the unseen work in a balanced midfield. Your fans want some barbarian storming around the park battering folk, whilst also being able to slide a perfect through ball into the striker.

I guess if the manager set up the midfield properly then each player could do their job well and you could get the results you want. Playing Jack and Rossiter together against a part time team is bloody stupid. I don't know much about Rossiter but he's a DM (correct me if I'm wrong) and apparently they were getting in each other's way all through the Progres game. That's on Pedro.

I honestly don't think there is a midfield signing that yous could make that would be satisfactory to your fans. Ryan Jack's no enforcer but he'll do the unseen work in a balanced midfield. Your fans want some barbarian storming around the park battering folk, whilst also being able to slide a perfect through ball into the striker.

I guess if the manager set up the midfield properly then each player could do their job well and you could get the results you want. Playing Jack and Rossiter together against a part time team is bloody stupid. I don't know much about Rossiter but he's a DM (correct me if I'm wrong) and apparently they were getting in each other's way all through the Progres game. That's on Pedro.

Sevco played with FIVE players behind a Luxembourg part time striker for most of the game. 2 of them were Jack and Rossiter. Utterly baffling.

On 05/07/2017 at 16:17, invergowrie arab said:

Has to be cups to runners up. Without the star players EBTs attracted there is no way they could have faced down Ayr Utd.

Dundee United certainly couldn't less than a fortnight before

009__034__news__Scott_Crabbe_Ayr2__1276873999_standard.jpg.3ea4d1bd327574833f247545227eafae.jpg