Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Take a few moments longer and "make your own" in a pan with some olive oil. Add a choice of spices and jobsa good ***.

Demerara sugar, cinnamon and occasionally real maple syrup. Truly scrumptious.

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Nonono

Garlic essence, salt, pepper and paprika.

Sorry, but I prefer my popcorn sweet. I can't hack it when it's savoury or salty.

On the other hand Mrs Hellbhoy likes your suggestion and said she will definitely give it a go but might add some chilli in it to give it a bit of a kick.

8 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Looks like Arfield on a bosman could be happening. Another option for the wings is badly needed:

His best form has been central, he's completely paceless so he'd be wasted on the wing. 

From the outside it seems pointless and not what Rangers need, at all. You've already got Docherty and Dorrans who do exactly what Arfield does. 

Just another Rangers signing based on name rather than what they'd actually add to the squad. 

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His best form has been central, he's completely paceless so he'd be wasted on the wing. 

From the outside it seems pointless and not what Rangers need, at all. You've already got Docherty and Dorrans who do exactly what Arfield does. 

Just another Rangers signing based on name rather than what they'd actually add to the squad. 

You could be correct that it wouldn't work out but from the Burnley fan I know they say he is better out wide than central. Could be due to the role he would have to play in their 4-4-2 but he was very sure he's better wide.

19 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Is Arfield someone that Murty wants or are they signing players for a manager that's not even in place yet?

Director of football model means we'll being doing a lot of this. There is a risk that puts off any potential manager.

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

You could be correct that it wouldn't work out but from the Burnley fan I know they say he is better out wide than central. Could be due to the role he would have to play in their 4-4-2 but he was very sure he's better wide.

Burnley play a pretty distinct style that doesn't naturally rely on wide players being wide players, if that makes sense. Rangers are more expansive so you need your wide players to take players on and stretch defences, he's not that type. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Could you or Vicky point me in the direction of one of these Saturday night posts. Cheers.

Deleted them then?

47 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Is Arfield someone that Murty wants or are they signing players for a manager that's not even in place yet?

We'll be linked with countless players over the next few months....

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

And stuck with hopeless players for a few years. A bit late to start flooding the midfield is it not?

Really need a few players who can win ugly, just too nice at the moment.