Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Public menace said:

Also, regarding said rumoured strip. I spoke to a colleague and Gers season ticket holder who was loving the new orange top because as he said, orange is the proud colour of Protestants and rangers are a Protestant club.
He claimed Celtic did the exact same. I queried whether green was the worldwide colour of Catholicism??

This appeared to send him into a seething mess.

Hateful club, with utter vile fans.

Cool story Mags....

25 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I for one am shocked at your big team.

Yes, I'm ashamed to say my big team were Meadowbank Thistle.  There, I've said it now.

I feel strangely cleansed.  Rangers fans - take heed.

Ignore me.  I'm having a mare today.  Making similar mistakes on work emails - emails not addressed to me but I'm assuming they are.

Edited by The DA

Yes. Because all of Scotland has to be a secret supporter of one or the other of the OF, don't they ?  Well , at least you're now describing Rangers as my "big team".  I suppose that's progress from being told that my real team are deid.
Are you MJC in disguise?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

The absolute state of the ****. They are actively support everything Rangers stand for but will throw a teary-eyed tantrum at being called a nickname.

Maybe Div could put a trigger warning on the site for the emotionally vulnerable ****.

The absolute state of the ****. They are actively support everything Rangers stand for but will throw a teary-eyed tantrum at being called a nickname.
Maybe Div could put a trigger warning on the site for the emotionally vulnerable ****.

Ok. I’ll bite.

Teary eyed tantrums can be found where? Me and Mr Kincardine have differing views on the *** word. Don’t think he’s had a tantrum though. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest but then, while they’re not part of my vocabulary,I can see why spoon burners,sheep shaggers and other pejorative nicknames have stuck. Bad luck, we got ***.

Are we not allowed a bit of niggle anymore? Are we all Boy Scouts cheering our own team while silently admiring the skills of the warmly welcomed opposition? Sure there’s a line but I think we’re now so far inside it that I struggle with the rush to the faux outrage about being called a fkn name.

And for all the schtik that gets flung about, I really can’t see many of us PnB bears being ‘emotionally vulnerable’.

Cerberus?

21 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

The state of the Jambo and his zombie mates:lol:

That 1893 truth really, really gets to you, Bo. I’ll try not to raise it with you again, because it obliterates your ability to have any kind of reasoned debate.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

That 1893 truth really, really gets to you, Bo. I’ll try not to raise it with you again, because it obliterates your ability to have any kind of reasoned debate.

I couldna give a shite pal.. unlucks. You should go back onto the Hibee thread with it though, you were a hit.:lol:

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Yep. I noticed they weren’t bothered at all by it.  No siree. Not  at all.

Yep you bothered us so much we have put  a petition together and asked Kickback to let you back on their site..

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Don't be a dick.  The reason we're here is that we're sceptics who don't necessarily toe the line.   We don't especially like other message boards and prefer to view Scottish football in the round.

The main reason we post on P&B is quite the opposite of your statement of ignorance.  We do not, "actively support everything Rangers stand for" and you'll often see Rangers supporters on here showing cynicism towards various aspects of the club.

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Actually burst oot laughing at this...

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Meh.
Granted you get some good Rangers yins and that's not their line of country but in my opinion a cross section of people who associate with the club love the side show.

Churlish much are we?  Sorry to pick on you but you are having a fucking mare.

The people who 'love the side show' are, actually, the diddies on here.  There is nothing more enthralling to a P&B Diddy than some dreadful remark on RM.  They view it then scamper back to the board as fast as their tiny diddy legs can carry them to express how aghast they are at the big bad Rangers fans.

Indeed, the plethora of threads about Rangers and you and your fellow diddies posting about us ad nauseam is all about  'the side show'.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Guest JTS98
5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Churlish much are we?  Sorry to pick on you but you are having a fucking mare.

The people who 'love the side show' are, actually, the diddies on here.  There is nothing more enthralling to a P&B Diddy than some dreadful remark on RM.  They view it then scamper back to the board as fast as their tiny diddy legs can carry them to express how aghast they are at the big bad Rangers fans.

Indeed, the plethora of threads about Rangers and you and your fellow diddies posting about us ad nauseam is all about  'the side show'.

Of course that's true to an extent, and some people become pretty obsessed by this stuff. But I think Rangers fans sometimes miss what it is that fascinates or appalls outsiders about their club and the culture around it.

Obviously, Rangers Media is pretty extreme, but we've all met and know Rangers fans who subscribe to the lunatic views expressed on that site. And the people I know who have those views are almost always Rangers supporters. Viewed from the outside your club is bizarre.

I think the best way to describe it is that I can imagine supporting more or less any other Scottish club. If I'd grown up in a different town, if my family had supported different clubs etc. I could have been an Aberdeen fan. Or an East Fife fan. Or whatever. But I could never imagine being a Rangers fan and choosing to be around that sort of culture. I also find it baffling that parents buy their kids Rangers tops, or buy their kids tickets to go to games and sit in a big crowd singing songs about catholics, or take their weans along to a club that plays a well-known pop song that their fans like because it gives them the chance to shout 'f**k the pope and the IRA'. It's really very strange. You wouldn't send your kids to a swimming club like that.

So, yeah. Us diddy fans do have a Rangers obsession. But that's because Rangers are such a strange thing to have around in the twenty-first century.