Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

54 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

What happened to my post?

52 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair the mods are quite quick to delete threads with words like.......well the one you used.

What's happened to you lately, Dindy?  This is the second of your posts that I've read recently that is sane and balanced.  Mellowing in your old age?

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's happened to you lately, Dindy?  This is the second of your posts that I've read recently that is sane and balanced.  Mellowing in your old age?

Not sure to be honest.  Probably due to the fact we are right in the middle of the close season a lot of my bitterness is dying down.  Once the pre-season friendlies start I'll be back strong.

It's a no brainer to show Aberdeen v Rangers over Celtic v Livingston.  Who the f**k wants to watch that will be effectively a pre-season kick about at CP over a clear banterfest at Pittodrie?

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Stevie G gave the wee lambs a couple of extra days off because they had an emotional and traumatic season. Diddums.

More like he needed a couple of extra days to desperately try and find an excuse to ditch the job before the season started.

Sevco fans celebrating like they won something cause their team is on the telly box and no Celtic:lol: fuckin minter, last few years really has broken the scum.

I mentioned it to have a cheap poke. Self deprecatingly I also referenced that mob from up the A90 had finished ahead of us last year.

No sooner was the post up than a couple of the predictable non Rangers fans were on it like dugs in heat. Which made me chuckle and prompted me to comment as such. A day later it’s still seemingly getting bites.

Celebrating/fkn minter/scum? Hardly. Settle down and moderate your language sweetie.

11 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I mentioned it to have a cheap poke. Self deprecatingly I also referenced that mob from up the A90 had finished ahead of us last year.

No sooner was the post up than a couple of the predictable non Rangers fans were on it like dugs in heat. Which made me chuckle and prompted me to comment as such. A day later it’s still seemingly getting bites.

Celebrating/fkn minter/scum? Hardly. Settle down and moderate your language sweetie.

Bites? Who just wrote 3 paragraphs, sweetie:lol: