Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

His call up is fully deserved. I really like Morelos as a goal scorer. His record prior to joining the new club was, from memory, even better than the one he’s had in Scotland. I know it was only in Finland or Norway or some Scandinavian country but still it’s a good record.

He's a good player but there is no doubt he had huge problems with missing easy chances last year. 

It was Finland which is a poor standard but his record in his last season was 1 goal a game there.

18 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Alfredo called up to the Colombia squad for the first time for friendlies against Venezuela and Argentina. Both matches will be played in the United States next month.

The wee man will be delighted with the chance to earn his first cap.

5b853d6d47c2b_ColombianWoman.gif.89af3239afb4f76e944b67e493523095.gif

He'll probably get sent off the plane.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:
Why have you still got Hartley as your avatar?

Because I havent changed it yet m8. I will though. Suggestions?

No idea. Who do you want as the new man in charge? Maybe change it to him as a statement of who you want?

DeeBairn has done that with McIntyre I think.

Edited by Forest of Dean

5 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

No idea. Who do you want as the new man in charge? Maybe change it to him as a statement of who you want?

DeeBairn has done that with McIntyre I think.

Mourinho looks like he'll be available soon.

Joe Worrall due for Rangers medical as club agrees loan with with Nottingham Forest
The England Under-21 star defender is the one Steven Gerrard wants.
Joe Worrall is due at Rangers for a medical on Thursday after the Ibrox side agreed a loan fee with Nottingham Forest.

Steven Gerrard has described the England Under-21 defender as a “fantastic” player after watching him six times last year.

The Rangers boss made personal contact with Forest over the weekend to assure the Championship outfit Worall will feature regularly in Scotland.

Joe Worrall due for Rangers medical as club agrees loan with with Nottingham Forest
The England Under-21 star defender is the one Steven Gerrard wants.
Joe Worrall is due at Rangers for a medical on Thursday after the Ibrox side agreed a loan fee with Nottingham Forest.

Steven Gerrard has described the England Under-21 defender as a “fantastic” player after watching him six times last year.

The Rangers boss made personal contact with Forest over the weekend to assure the Championship outfit Worall will feature regularly in Scotland.

A training club for Nottingham Forest.

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_1535578677.996624.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg