Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

19 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Wee Drew the Celtic fan accusing other teams of having a history of racism :lol:

Because you have no morals and engaged in whataboutery instead of condemning racism how about I give you a little history lesson on your own club?

• Parkhead was closed during WW2 due to your fans chanting in support of Hitler's Nazis.
  • Your fans chanted in their thousands in support of General Franco.
  • Fans obsessed with masonic conspiracies - a common feature of fascism.
  • Fans responsible for the biggest racist incident in the entire history of British football with Mark Walters the victim.
  • Racial abuse of your own Jewish players and staff.
  • Racist abuse of a number of black people including Ian Wright, El Hadji Diouf and Shay Logan.
  • Just last month one of your supporters' pub lost their outdoors licence as your fans were signing in support of racist fascist terrorist Sean South then racially abused an immigrant woman who lived nearby who had the audacity to complain.

:guinness

Wee Drew the Celtic fan accusing other teams of having a history of racism :lol:
Because you have no morals and engaged in whataboutery instead of condemning racism how about I give you a little history lesson on your own club?
  • Parkhead was closed during WW2 due to your fans chanting in support of Hitler's Nazis.
  • Your fans chanted in their thousands in support of General Franco.
  • Fans obsessed with masonic conspiracies - a common feature of fascism.
  • Fans responsible for the biggest racist incident in the entire history of British football with Mark Walters the victim.
  • Racial abuse of your own Jewish players and staff.
  • Racist abuse of a number of black people including Ian Wright, El Hadji Diouf and Shay Logan.
  • Just last month one of your supporters' pub lost their outdoors licence as your fans were signing in support of racist fascist terrorist Sean South then racially abused an immigrant woman who lived nearby who had the audacity to complain.

Accuses of engaging in whataboutery then engages in whataboutery. [emoji23]

Nice one FUD, not once did I defend Celtic fans behaviour, you can cherry pick any post and ignore the conversation I was having with the old drunk, a good job well done, you enjoy that?

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Accuses of engaging in whataboutery then engages in whataboutery. emoji23.png

Nice one FUD, not once did I defend Celtic fans behaviour, you can cherry pick any post and ignore the conversation I was having with the old drunk, a good job well done, you enjoy that?

Yes, I gave you a bit of your own medicine. You didn't defend the behaviour but you didn't specifically and absolutely condemn it either.

Yes, I gave you a bit of your own medicine. You didn't defend the behaviour but you didn't specifically and absolutely condemn it either.

I was just in shock that he a go a Celtic and hearts fans, the cheek of it.

We’ve all got scumbags, some are bigger scumbags than others but scumbags all the same.

Edit - and he did request that I elaborate, so I obliged.

38 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Accuses of engaging in whataboutery then engages in whataboutery. emoji23.png

Lovely stuff, wee Drew.  A terrific win for your team today and your first thought is of FoD and me.  We really appreciate your Rangers First  attitude.  Perplexing but unsurprising.

As far as Rangers go...well what a turnaround.  Pumped by Livi then handing out footballing lessons to teams from two European capitals.  A sensational 5 days for us.

Lovely stuff, wee Drew.  A terrific win for your team today and your first thought is of FoD and me.  We really appreciate your Rangers First  attitude.  Perplexing but unsurprising. 

Think you’ll find It was a terrific win for rangers and FOD’s 1st thought was of me, but thanks for highlighting that.

Absolutely no thought of rangers, or you. I’m lying at a pool in FL. not giving s f**k about either of you.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Absolutely no thought of rangers, or you. I’m lying at a pool in FL. not giving s f**k about either of you.

And there's yer G&G logic for the world to see.

I have a hefty wager, though, that you're more likely reposing in a pool of vomit in Mount Florida posting about Rangers.

And there's yer G&G logic for the world to see.

I have a hefty wager, though, that you're more likely reposing in a pool of vomit in Mount Florida posting about Rangers.

I didn’t post about rangers, I replied to fod, show me my rangers related post from today.

In your own time, I got all the time in the world.

On 06/10/2018 at 08:57, TheScarf said:

Pretty sure he tried the same with the Middlesbrough thing too. Think they almost went to the wall in ‘86. 

A thing Rangers fans on here have sometimes liked to do, is highlight apparent parallels with clubs like Middlesbrough.  

I think it's fair enough myself.  I'm not entirely clear on the Middlesbrough circumstances, but I do know that the gates at Ayresome Park got locked and the thing that emerged had '1986' on its badge for a good few years.  It continued in the same division as what preceded it though.  In other words, such matters are a bit of a guddle.

It felt to me, in as much as I cared, like the same team as the one Brian Clough and Graeme Souness played for, but it didn't seem to matter much.  I'm guessing their fans really were just happy to have a team to follow.

With Rangers, it's always been similarly guddly.  The difference however is that history means everything with that club.  Middlesbrough fans would still tend to support a team, even with a historical break, if it represented that town and continued to bob around the divisions.

Supporting the same side that has won an awful lot in the past, seems terribly important to Rangers fans though.  Rangers doesn't represent place in the way that most of our clubs do.  It represents power in varying forms and is therefore harder to let go of, for those who need such identity.

Halifax, Gretna and Chester fans can move on in ways that Rangers fans dare not allow themselves.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

rangers 

rangers,

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I didn’t post about rangers

:lol:

Anyway, angry Sellick fans all over the board.  I just got a notification that the wee Henry fud has replied to me.  I've not read it but it's bound to be imbecilic and angry.

What's the script here, wee Drew?  You won well today but you and your fellow soap-dodgers are fucking raging.  Was your mid-week horsing in Austria that sore?

What's the script here, wee Drew?  You won well today but you and your fellow soap-dodgers are fucking raging.  Was your mid-week horsing in Austria that sore?

Quoting one word, nice get out. [emoji106]

Not raging, bathing,

and missed the midweek horsing, was at a theme park or water park or something. So wasn’t really affected by it. I’m sure Itll hit home soon and I’ll be in bits.

Quoting one word, nice get out. [emoji106]

Not raging, bathing,

and missed the midweek horsing, was at a theme park or water park or something. So wasn’t really affected by it. I’m sure Itll hit home soon and I’ll be in bits.

BATHING!!? WATER Park!!?? A Midweek HOSING !!??
Fuckin no chance, I’m not having it.

BATHING!!? WATER Park!!?? A Midweek HOSING !!??

Fuckin no chance, I’m not having it.

You’re right, I missed out the word ‘sun’ before bathing. No way was personal hygiene involved at any point.

Edit - And it was horsing not hosing. Again, nothing to do with personal hygiene.

You’re right, I missed out the word ‘sun’ before bathing. No way was personal hygiene involved at any point.

Edit - And it was horsing not hosing. Again, nothing to do with personal hygiene.

Ah, horsing..my apologies, I knew it must be some mistake![emoji6]