Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, didn't take long.  This place has a search function you know.

It's weird though isn't it.  I say something which Kincardine dismisses as "shit" before explicitly requesting that I provide some evidence for my initial claim.

When I do, I'm the dick.

Excellent summary, MT.  Seems about right to me.

Other news (1) Wee bit of a pitch-fork sharpening from the diddies over the Gazza/HoF issue.  A witch-burning is always welcome.
Other news (2) I hear that Hummel have appointed wee Souttar and the idiot Teirney as shirt ambassadors due to their innate ability to sell jerseys.

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:

To he honest whatever you think of Gazza as a person doesn't take away from the fact he's top 20 of greatest ever players to have played on scotland. Top 5 in my generation. Yes he was a horrid person but cant deny the mans abilities as a footballer.

One of the English greats also

Are you judging him by his performances in Scotland, or the fact that he was a great player, and also played for a spell in Scotland?

Are you judging him by his performances in Scotland, or the fact that he was a great player, and also played for a spell in Scotland?
Both mate as he was very good in his spell at ibrox. Granted he wasnt there for a long period but he was a cult hero.

I do not or would never try to defend his actions as he was a horrid man off the park but he was clearly battling some demons. If you haven't seen his life story watch it.

Both mate as he was very good in his spell at ibrox. Granted he wasnt there for a long period but he was a cult hero.

I do not or would never try to defend his actions as he was a horrid man off the park but he was clearly battling some demons. If you haven't seen his life story watch it.
I know he has a lot of mental issues. It makes me loathe to comment on him too much tbh. He seems to have been offered more help than most will ever get tho tbh so theres a limited amount of sympathy available for him.

He was still a player when he came up here but his cult status is largely because he embraced the "traditions" and on that score he can quite simply go and get fucked.

I know he has a lot of mental issues. It makes me loathe to comment on him too much tbh. He seems to have been offered more help than most will ever get tho tbh so theres a limited amount of sympathy available for him.

He was still a player when he came up here but his cult status is largely because he embraced the "traditions" and on that score he can quite simply go and get fucked.

Totally agree he has been given chances to change and offered things people like us would never have been given and for that he is a very selfish person but any addiction will be amplified if you have mental health issues, i can understand it but never condone it. That being said in my lifetime hes one of the greats to have played up here and i judge him on that and not a personality contest.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent summary, MT.  Seems about right to me.

Other news (1) Wee bit of a pitch-fork sharpening from the diddies over the Gazza/HoF issue.  A witch-burning is always welcome.
Other news (2) I hear that Hummel have appointed wee Souttar and the idiot Teirney as shirt ambassadors due to their innate ability to sell jerseys.

You are a self confessed alcoholic bigot,have tou got the trifecta and has mrs Gincardine got the bruises to prove it?

I suppose if Rangers fans really want to pay homage to Gascoigne then they should re-energise their idea for a fan zone and erect a statue of him in a special area designated for it using stolen lead. They could do it in the Albion car park.

Call it the Gazza Plaza.
They pay homage to Gazza every time Celtic skelp them, at least according to Police Scotland statistics.

40 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

He's a freak

20 minutes ago, Bandstand said:

You are a self confessed alcoholic bigot,have tou got the trifecta and has mrs Gincardine got the bruises to prove it?

12 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Call it the Gazza Plaza.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:
I suppose if Rangers fans really want to pay homage to Gascoigne then they should re-energise their idea for a fan zone and erect a statue of him in a special area designated for it using stolen lead. They could do it in the Albion car park.

Call it the Gazza Plaza.

They pay homage to Gazza every time Celtic skelp them, at least according to Police Scotland statistics.

Dreary fucking me - and we're close to a fortnight away from the next full moon.  Anyone got a clue what's got these diddies so riled this evening? 

Poor wee souls.