Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Isn’t there a historical child abuse thread going? that seems the ideal place to discuss that topic, not really suitable for a match thread or similar. Imo.

I think that was a relatively serious discussion. It probably doesn't need a bunch of grubby Rangers fans invading it with their "banter". 

On 12/14/2018 at 22:00, The_Kincardine said:

Oor Stevie talking about adding quality:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46571311

Two easy options:  1. Terminate Hardie's loan deal as he's a much better option than The UG and 2. Re-sign Craig Halkett as he is miles ahead of the scloretic Gareth McAuley.

#bringthemhome

6 (six) pages of unmitigated dross since I posted this with 'the usuals' clogging up the league leader's thead with their usual pish about No 8, Gazza and Chelsea fans.  You know that a thread's heading down the stank when monumental buffoons like Jupe, Bohemian and Romeo sharpen their pitchforks and try and outdo each other.

The only decent post has been the excellent @IggyStoogecorrecting my typing gaffe.

So today's table-topping performance backs up my post:  Lafferty is an empty jersey and can't head a ball.  Time to bring Hardie home, Stevie.

I still think that BJK should not be off limits as a topic.
If he had been warned for lots of other stuff though, then he can maybe have few complaints.
A discussion topic, no... you are probably right. Laughing about children being abused in order to try and get one over on a stranger who supports a different team than you. Aye probably best that just stays on the Rangers forums.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

6 (six) pages of unmitigated dross since I posted this with 'the usuals' clogging up the league leader's thead with their usual pish about No 8, Gazza and Chelsea fans.  You know that a thread's heading down the stank when monumental buffoons like Jupe, Bohemian and Romeo sharpen their pitchforks and try and outdo each other.

The only decent post has been the excellent @IggyStoogecorrecting my typing gaffe.

So today's table-topping performance backs up my post:  Lafferty is an empty jersey and can't head a ball.  Time to bring Hardie home, Stevie.

Shut up ya bigot

images (3).jpeg

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You know that a thread's heading down the stank when monumental buffoons like Jupe, Bohemian and Romeo sharpen their pitchforks and try and outdo each other.

Just to prove that not all buffoons are monumental, here's the Wee Falkirk Fanny being  pompous again:

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

A discussion topic, no... you are probably right. Laughing about children being abused in order to try and get one over on a stranger who supports a different team than you. Aye probably best that just stays on the Rangers forums.

Yet more buffoonery from one of the thread's greatest idiots:

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Shut up ya bigot

^^^Gutted that his team won/lost today.

My thoughts on the matter are that I couldn’t really care less about Griffiths problems tbh, I don’t see gambling, alcoholism or drug addiction as an illness but more a weakness. Griffiths is in a privileged position and he fucked it up through his own faults. I care about the Celtic players on the park playing for the jersey, if he’s too weak to do that then he’ll get no sympathy from me. I’ve never met him so I don’t know him so why should I give a f**k if he can’t control himself? When his problem arose I didn’t wish him all the best because I simply don’t care. That’s why I didn’t feel guilt about posting an attempt at humour towards Pena and his previous problems. I see him as fair game because he’s a rangers player and I’m a Celtic fan, simple as.
I'm not going to put you down for your views Drew but this post just highlights how far behind we are as a society on mental health issues. This ignorance is the reason we lose so many to suicide.

The part that is particularly disappointing is the not giving a f**k if he can't control himself. I wonder if you wouldn't give a f**k if he couldn't run due to a broken leg?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just to prove that not all buffoons are monumental, here's the Wee Falkirk Fanny being  pompous again:

Yet more buffoonery from one of the thread's greatest idiots:

^^^Gutted that his team won/lost today.

As I said ya mindless alcoholic, no one Cares what you bigots think, so shut it..:lol:

A broken leg isn’t usually self inflicted.

I may be old school but Gambling, imo, is an addiction, like drinking or smoking. My ex wife and mother of my child is an alcoholic and caused the breakdown of our marriage due to her drinking getting out of control. I lived for years with her selfish behaviour and have no sympathy for any of them. Griffiths has let down an entire support through his actions, not being able to control a gambling habit is pathetic imo.
Addiction is pretty widely recognised as an illness m8. Your acknowledgement (or not) of that is thankfully superceded by medical professionals.

You opinion here is so ridiculous it makes me hope you are trolling.

A broken leg isn’t usually self inflicted.

I may be old school but Gambling, imo, is an addiction, like drinking or smoking. My ex wife and mother of my child is an alcoholic and caused the breakdown of our marriage due to her drinking getting out of control. I lived for years with her selfish behaviour and have no sympathy for any of them. Griffiths has let down an entire support through his actions, not being able to control a gambling habit is pathetic imo.
Bairnardo has got it spot on so I don't have anything more to add. It's just a shame that there are still so many people that hold your point of view.

Think I’ll phone in sick to work tomorrow, just tell the boss I can’t come in cause I’m ill, if he asks what’s up I’ll just say I’m on the fags,
Like I said, your opinion is irrelevant based on the fact that addiction is recognised as mental illness, and mental illness is thankfully being dragged into the light where caveman opinions like yours can be consigned to the gutter where they belong.

As I said ya mindless alcoholic, no one Cares what you bigots think, so shut it..:lol:

Yet you still have an insatiable urge to post on this thread with tired and predictable posts (usually disparaging insults) that have anything BUT to do with Rangers on the park! Mindless...’shut up’ you say??

Ah diddums, they poor gamblers, jakies etc nothing selfish about their actions whatsoever, they’re just no well.
Like everything in life, there doesnt have to black and white with zero grey areas. There is of course a severity scale with mental illness, but feel free to ignore that and trivialise the suffering of millions of people in this country alone. Is there a selfishness involved in a lot of cases... Aye probably. Is that selfishness often a symptom of the disease. Aye probably.

Maybe if you weren't so full of shit and so set in your ways you would have been more equipped to help the people you have seen suffering instead of branding them selfish and weak.

I really hope your attitude, which is thankfully dying out, doesn't becoke more prevalent again because quite honestly you are embarrassing yourself here and given the medical facts that contradict you, it makes you look like quite a bit of a p***k tbh.