Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

13 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Kamara was always a class player and even when he couldn't be fucked, he was still a stand out.

It's no real surprise that he's slotted in comfortably. The game he played against Rangers when we went down to ten men showed his worth, just so so intelligent with everything he did and gave us a fighting chance by having some composure on the ball.

Good post.  I'm still surprised at how easy it has been for him.

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’ve posted once in about 5 days, and it was just now and is news concerning rangers on a rangers thread.

It was pathetic tittle-tattle, young Drew.  We both know this.  f**k off back to a Provo thread and stop polluting us.

It was pathetic tittle-tattle, young Drew.  We both know this.  f**k off back to a Provo thread and stop polluting us.

I’m sure if you continue to keep posting ‘Provo thread’ over and over then eventually someone will challenge you on it and you’ll get the attention you crave.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure if you continue to keep posting ‘Provo thread’ over and over then eventually someone will challenge you on it and you’ll get the attention you crave.

Kincardine isn't a football supporter, he supports Rangers but doesn't even come from Glasgow, if sevco were also a Catholic team he wouldn't support them, only supports the rangers for one reason their connection with protestations... 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Too late, chap.  The wee Falkirk borrower who monitors my every post has already raised it. 

What was your take on today's game?  Would you also blame Rice for not setting up his team with a proper midfield?  How do you see the game on Wednesday vs Dundee panning out?

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Too late, chap.  The wee Falkirk borrower who monitors my every post has already raised it. 

What was your take on today's game?  Would you also blame Rice for not setting up his team with a proper midfield?  How do you see the game on Wednesday vs Dundee panning out?

Well now that he’s pulled you up for it are you going to stop using it ??

Up on Skye working all the hours god sends and staying in digs with council tele and limited Wi-fi so, unfortunately, have no views on yours, or any other, game.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Well now that he’s pulled you up for it are you going to stop using it ??

I was 'pulled up' for using 'Killy' during the week - that is not an acceptable term for one of Ayrshire's lesser supported clubs - apparently.

I know I am a petty-minded areshole but the forum uses pet names for various clubs.  Is this something you'd like to stop?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I was 'pulled up' for using 'Killy' during the week - that is not an acceptable term for one of Ayrshire's lesser supported clubs - apparently.

I know I am a petty-minded areshole but the forum uses pet names for various clubs.  Is this something you'd like to stop?

Haha. Whatever floats your boat mate.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Up on Skye working all the hours god sends and staying in digs with council tele and limited Wi-fi so, unfortunately, have no views on yours, or any other, game.

Skye is lovely..but maybe not this time of year.  Whereabouts are you?  My great grandmother was from Dunvegan.  Glad you still have time to post about The Rangers despite the limitations.

Skye is lovely..but maybe not this time of year.  Whereabouts are you?  My great grandmother was from Dunvegan.  Glad you still have time to post about The Rangers despite the limitations.

Believe it or not, I’m in Dunvegan. And the place is brown, wet and windy. A few daffs about to add a slash if colour.

And a friend sent me the pic so I posted it, without comment.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Believe it or not, I’m in Dunvegan. And the place is brown, wet and windy. A few daffs about to add a slash if colour.

Try and take a walk to see the landscape/seascape. It's one of Scotland's most beautiful parts.