Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Romeo said:

Seriously, give the internet a break for a while.

Pot, kettle, black

Selective quoting

I follow you allegedly but you can trot this out in the blink of an eye

You clearly are a sad individual

Are you some kind od spotty teenager sitting at home playing your X-Box, wanking and eating Pickled Onion Monster Munchs

Pot, kettle, black

Selective quoting

I follow you allegedly but you can trot this out in the blink of an eye

You clearly are a sad individual

Are you some kind od spotty teenager sitting at home playing your X-Box, wanking and eating Pickled Onion Monster Munchs

[emoji23]

"Monster Munchs"

7 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

you some kind od spotty teenager sitting at home playing your X-Box, wanking and eating Pickled Onion Monster Munchs

f**k all wrong with that. Sounds like a pretty decent night tbf. 

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, Dele said:
f**k all wrong with that. Sounds like a pretty decent night tbf. 

I'd replace pickled onion with roast beef.

Careful, you're in danger of being mildly humorous 

Meanwhile, Gerrard has revealed that he’s got no plans to send new boy Jake Hastie out on loan.

The young winger, snapped up from Motherwell, was reportedly going to be farmed out, with the likes of Jordan Jones, Sheyi Ojo, Jamie Murphy and Daniel Candeias all competing for places.

But Gerrard has been impressed with Hastie’s attitude and ability at their pre-season camp in Portugal and wants to give him a chance in friendly games against Oxford United, Marseille, Blackburn Rovers and Derby County.

Hastie’s international team-mate with Scotland U21’s, Ross McCrorie, could face a different scenario with Gerrard admitting he might struggle for game time this term.

On 28/06/2019 at 21:41, Dele said:

Snop stopped wearing Celtic gear after he read the abuse Logan was getting. 

Dele really hasn’t waited long at all after Dundee’s relegation to out himself.

On 26/06/2019 at 16:48, Dele said:

Somewhere along the line he obviously got a load of green dots for an edgy post and it's went to his head and now he just tries really, really hard to rediscover the feeling that that number gave him. 

It's sad to see. There's a Kilmarnock fan that has the same condition now as well. 

Guest Moomintroll
Saw this too. Such a shame.
Found this other story from a while back too.

Portuguese legend and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of not helping terminally ill footballer and former Rangers FC star Fernando Ricksen. In a recent interview, Ricksen’s wife Veronica said that Ronaldo did not offer help to her family despite meeting with him personally.

In an interview given to the Russian Match TV website, Veronika Ricksen explained in detail the ordeals her family is going through, also adding that they don’t get much help from world-famous players.

She narrated the story of their meeting with Cristiano Ronaldo as an example to her above point.

“Once we met with Cristiano Ronaldo, so what? I can’t say I wasn’t much thrilled about the meeting,” she was quoted as saying by RT.

“Bella (Ricksen’s daughter) wanted to see a man whom she, together with her father, watched playing football on TV. Fernando promised her to arrange a meeting with him and he kept his promise. We went to Madrid to see him (Ronaldo).”

In light of this I imagine that Rangers, Gerrard and the most diverse and religiously welcoming fans in the universe will now rightly boycott any plans to sign Ronaldo based on grounds of morality.
D257A312-5747-4AC8-880A-B70FEC611D1D.thumb.png.4cf76395a1f4f0248f4078f38939382a.png
Well done you for using a man & his families misery to score cheap points on a football forum.

32 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Saw this too. Such a shame.

Found this other story from a while back too.

Portuguese legend and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of not helping terminally ill footballer and former Rangers FC star Fernando Ricksen. In a recent interview, Ricksen’s wife Veronica said that Ronaldo did not offer help to her family despite meeting with him personally.

In an interview given to the Russian Match TV website, Veronika Ricksen explained in detail the ordeals her family is going through, also adding that they don’t get much help from world-famous players.

She narrated the story of their meeting with Cristiano Ronaldo as an example to her above point.

“Once we met with Cristiano Ronaldo, so what? I can’t say I wasn’t much thrilled about the meeting,” she was quoted as saying by RT.

“Bella (Ricksen’s daughter) wanted to see a man whom she, together with her father, watched playing football on TV. Fernando promised her to arrange a meeting with him and he kept his promise. We went to Madrid to see him (Ronaldo).”

In light of this I imagine that Rangers, Gerrard and the most diverse and religiously welcoming fans in the universe will now rightly boycott any plans to sign Ronaldo based on grounds of morality.

D257A312-5747-4AC8-880A-B70FEC611D1D.png

Don’t really think Ronaldo or anyone else is under a duty to help out a man who would’ve earned around £25 to £30k p/w for years just because he has a horrendous illness. There are lots of people with horrendous illnesses Ronaldo could be (and may be) helping.

I don’t think Ricksen’s wife is saying that either in the direct quotes, although they do allude to her using this example to (fail to) prove a point.