Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

Apparently Morelos heard a voice from under his car saying "go to mass, go to mass" mechanic said it was the Catholic converter.

9 hours ago, TavTastic said:

Fucking hell that's a riddy

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are an utter imbecile.

Not surprised that anything text posted here with "mass" or "catholic" in it would have the resident chief bigots seething,

giphy2.gif

Edited by Romeo

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

Disappointed that Sevco appear to have got young Hagi,  albeit on loan. Seems to be a very decent prospect and I absolutely loved watching his father when growing up.

His old man's highlight reel was on Sky Sports this morni g whilst I was making breakfast. A terrific watch. 

20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You still believe someone tried to murder your striker? emoji23.png

The police are looking into it and we will see what happens. You still denying that Morelos was racially abused by your fans on the 29th when there is video evidence? The second time in a row we've come to Parkhead and our black players have been racially abused by your fans. Not you of course because you don't go to games 😂

The police are looking into it and we will see what happens. You still denying that Morelos was racially abused by your fans on the 29th when there is video evidence? The second time in a row we've come to Parkhead and our black players have been racially abused by your fans. Not you of course because you don't go to games [emoji23]

Probably the same Celtic fans who tampered with his car that battered McGregor and burned out the super (with WiFi) mini bus.

They do get around.

It's not enough that our DECADE OF DOMINANCE has slapped the **** about on the park they seem desperate to pin every little mishap off the park on Celtic fans too.

We are all they think about and it devestates them.

The police are looking into it and we will see what happens.

So you still believe there’s a possibility that it was a murder attempt on Morelos?

🤣

You still denying that Morelos was racially abused by your fans on the 29th when there is video evidence?

Nice deflection away from you being a brain dead bedwetter about the attempted murder on wed. [emoji23]

I’ve never denied it but I’ve never seen it. I’m sure you’ll put me right though, I hold off my opinion til then.