Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Bittersweet day for we handsome Rangers fans.  Dull but acceptable win for the big team and a spirited but deserved loss for the Colts in the Unionist Cup.  I said on the match thread that the 45 mins of the Colts game was much more enjoyable than the dreck served up at Ibrox.
Elsewhere, we have to feel sympathy for our big pals [mention=62500]Sheep62[/mention]and [mention=48577]kingjoey[/mention], welcome posters on the thread, stuck at home with their half and half scarves and stuffing their faces with rowies whilst not knowing whether to laugh or cry.
On this thread?  What a post of shame from the perennially abject [mention=34837]Hammer Jag[/mention]:
"Hopefully it wasn’t just an exchange of words and that he was indeed given a slap."
Yeah.  When a (however despicable) journo writes stuff you don't like then the answer is to slap a bloke approaching his 8th decade.  This is the sort of civic nationalism being proffered in New Scotland.

Howler of a post

Kincardine is right though. It's pissy when someone uses violence to get a point across. 

Much funnier - and more effective - when it's done with words. Michael Stewart is clearly an intelligent chap, and a dab hand at winding folk up without resorting to violence.

I'd also add - I think Traynor is quite intelligent too, but what sets him aside from Stewart is that he has no sense of irony or humour whatsoever. 

Edited by The Other Foot

45 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Traynor is like a Scottish Tommy Robinson. Spouting pish and encouraging hate in others to make a few quid.

It would be funny if Robinson got chinned and it’s funny when it happened to Traynor.

Do you actually believe that nonsense?

You're like a third rate romeo.

50 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Traynor is like a Scottish Tommy Robinson. Spouting pish and encouraging hate in others to make a few quid.

It would be funny if Robinson got chinned and it’s funny when it happened to Traynor.

There we go. Here's yer summary justice in civic-minded Scotland:  Chib folk that you don't like.

Meanwhile, the brain-dead diddies w**k themselves dry over some sort of post from RM as if they are in the least bit morally superior.

Edited by The_Kincardine

There we go. Here's yer summary justice in civic-minded Scotland:  Chib folk that you don't like.
Meanwhile, the brain-dead diddies w**k themselves dry over some sort of post from RM as if they are in the least bit morally superior.
Who's been chibbed?

Or are you making stuff up again?

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Who's been chibbed?

Or are you making stuff up again?

Or indeed 'some sort of post' from RM. Bennett and K are well down the road of Trutherville building the indisputable evidence of anti-Rangers hatred and violence directed at Rangers by 'civic Scotland'. Utter pish by people supporting an organisation riddled with sectarian bigotry for years and getting away with it in a 'civic Scotland' that didnt seem to have too many issues with it. That is the real issue behind all their righteous garbage. 

I think Kincardine is Jim Traynor.

He has a very similar style of writing to him. Dull, humourless and utterly lacking in self-awareness.

The period of time it takes Gincardine to lose the plot in decreasing, he then disappears for a while, comes back, tries to seem normal then slowly unravels again before disappearing for a while.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

He is getting a little more outlandish with the shite he comes out with. I think he's in some kind of death spiral .

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bittersweet day for we handsome Rangers fans.  Dull but acceptable win for the big team and a spirited but deserved loss for the Colts in the Unionist Cup.  I said on the match thread that the 45 mins of the Colts game was much more enjoyable than the dreck served up at Ibrox.

Elsewhere, we have to feel sympathy for our big pals @Sheep62and @kingjoey and @Dons_1988, welcome posters on the thread, stuck at home with their half and half scarves and stuffing their faces with rowies whilst not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

On this thread?  What a post of shame from the perennially abject @Hammer Jag:

"Hopefully it wasn’t just an exchange of words and that he was indeed given a slap."

Yeah.  When a (however despicable) journo writes stuff you don't like then the answer is to slap a bloke approaching his 8th decade.  This is the sort of civic nationalism being proffered in New Scotland.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

😂

This ***'s broken, throw us another. 

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Elsewhere, we have to feel sympathy for our big pals @Sheep62and @kingjoey and @Dons_1988, welcome posters on the thread, stuck at home with their half and half scarves and stuffing their faces with rowies whilst not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Excuse me. I may have had my half and half scarf on because it was a bit draughty at Pittodrie, but I wasn’t stuck at home and I never, ever have a rowie. It only ever has been and only ever will be, a buttery.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We have enough half wits on the thread 

Quite.