Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

They are due to pay the remaining balance of the fee as soon as Kent has his haircut finished. 

Seriously, and this could just be me getting old, but the result and subsequent celebrations after winning the title at the ground of their rivals at the last OF Derby totally overshadowed what was the worst set of haircuts ever witnessed in a top division match in any country. 

They are due to pay the remaining balance of the fee as soon as Kent has his haircut finished. 

Seriously, and this could just be me getting old, but the result and subsequent celebrations after winning the title at the ground of their rivals at the last OF Derby totally overshadowed what was the worst set of haircuts ever witnessed in a top division match in any country. 
I would also like to draw people's attention to Tav and Kent's beards.

The call went out :-
“RANGERS are pleased to confirm they are actively seeking a partner, or partners, for the clubs Official Kit Manufacturer, Retail & Licensing Rights for Season 2020/21 and beyond.

James Bisgrove, Rangers’ Commercial and Marketing Director commented: “We’re delighted to announce that we shall be engaging with potential partners that can deliver an official Rangers kit supply and retail operation that mirrors the demand of the club’s global fan base.”

The timing of the potential partnership coincides with the re-launch of the club official website this summer, with a new online club store being launched as part of the club’s digital transformation strategy.”

The call was answered :-

It's a piss-take (or ersatz as Kincardine might say). The whole set-up looks fake. Some old gadgie surrounded by every cliche under the sun shot by some character filming and sniggering. If that's genuine my apologies to, and heartfelt pity for, the sorry,sorry performer.

I can only assume you either weren't around in the days of unpaid face painters and suddenly-PayPal-rich clowns*, but Shooders, God love him, is by no means the most outlandish example of the fun served up during rangers' long and frankly hilarious demise.

* Refers to an actual clown, not Sandaza, Kyle or Cammy Bell.

ETA: feel free to add your own favourites from those halcyon days - Charlie's Christmas message? Highlights boy doing a Helen Lovejoy outside ibrox? The list goes on..

Rangers will literally never sack Gerrard
They are in love with the fact that he was a huge name as a player and having an association with him. Running scared of him at board level IMO. Until he walks, he is the Rangers manager.

The 4 years left on his contract for him and all his backroom staff that the **** can't afford to pay might also be problematic.