Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Did you even get past the first Janet and John book?

I was referring to the current entity from govan - not you individually   Did you ever get past the first "How To  Maximise the Juniper Berry" book  ??   Oh, how remiss of me, you're an expert on the subject.

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I was referring to the current entity from govan - not you individually   Did you ever get past the first "How To  Maximise the Juniper Berry" book  ??   Oh, how remiss of me, you're an expert on the subject.

Don't be an arse.  You quoted me and made a baws of it.  Then, in true diddy style, you try and make a 'drunk' joke.  Pretty pathetic, but unsurprising, posting.

The requisition requests that a General Meeting of all 42 member clubs be held to consider calling an independent investigation into:

The preparation and content of the briefing note and papers sent to member clubs with the resolution;  What's the actual question about the prep & content?
The decision to announce the result of an incomplete vote before all votes had been received; Irrelevant. It was an open vote.  In non-lockdown, they'd all be sitting round a table.
The decision to disregard the vote submitted by Dundee FC and allow them to vote a second time;  Dundee are allowed to change a No vote to a yes vote within the 28 days.
The appropriateness of communications between the Executive of the SPFL and other football governing bodies in relation to completing season 2019/20;  No idea what this means.
The interaction of SPFL executives with clubs during the voting process including the disclosure to clubs of how other member clubs had voted;  Irrelevant once the 75% was reached.
Compliance by the SPFL’s directors with the statutory and common law duties owed by them in relation to the resolution; and  No idea what this means.  Word salad.
Any other matters which the independent expert considers relevant.  Rangers died?
We have received the SPFL’s open letter referring to the narrow scope of their investigation which alarmingly failed to examine wider fundamental issues. No one had lodged a requisition to set the scope.

Rangers have made it very clear that we have a dossier of evidence which we will make readily available to an independent investigation.  Can't wait.

35 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

“Dossier of evidence”

If it's the same quality of evidence they had claiming every player had been assaulted after the 2016 Cup Final then Doncaster has nae worries.  

Lee Wallace surely has more time on his hands nowadays to do a better job this time round though?

Edited by TonyFerrino

Rangers - "we have a dossier of evidence for any independent investigation that shows corruption, we demand a non-Scottish company investigates"

Rangers and Hearts fans - "The SPFL is fucked, theyll get what they deserve for fucking us over"

Independent investigation occurs from non-Scottish company, Rangers evidence for some reason isnt included.

Rangers - "we dont accept the results of an independent investigation, we demand that all 42 clubs investigate. We have a dossier of evidence that shows corruption"

Rangers and Hearts fans - "The SPFL is fucked, theyll hey what they deserve for fucking us over"

Suspect that even if Rangers get every investigation they demand, and it proves nothing, theyll still claim they were right all along.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's the mood among the Hertz fans?

These matters obviously do need to be  investigated - and self-evidently, not by those whose actions are being called into question. The lack of opportunity for face to face meetings (as opposed to Zoom or whatever) has probably helped Doncaster and his completely independent Chairman and lawyer steer things more comfortably than would normally be the case. I’m not sure enough clubs care though. There’s gain for some, it’s banter for others and plenty are probably just shell- shocked by the wider crisis.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

These matters obviously do need to be  investigated - and self-evidently, not by those whose actions are being called into question. The lack of opportunity for face to face meetings (as opposed to Zoom or whatever) has probably helped Doncaster and his completely independent Chairman and lawyer steer things more comfortably than would normally be the case. I’m not sure enough clubs care though. There’s gain for some, it’s banter for others and plenty are probably just shell- shocked by the wider crisis.

That's probably it.  

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's the mood among the Hertz fans?

I think the general feeling is that the vote reeks, and it has to be investigated properly, although I would definitely never claim to speak for everyone, or even anyone - these are my feelings:

Doncaster et al proposed the vote;

eta - the vote was weighted - clubs could change their vote from a 'no' to a 'yes', but not from 'yes' to 'no'.

Doncaster's behaviour influenced the vote - in his favour, mind;

The integrity of the vote is compromised;

The result of the vote is compromised;

It doesn't seem that clubs were aware that an 'investigation' was taking place;

Rangers stated that they would share their information if an investigation was held;

Rangers weren't asked to share the info (if they have anything);

The investigator doesn't seem to have investigated what happened before 5 o'clock on the Friday;

The investigator didn't speak to any clubs as part of the investigation;

There still needs to be a proper investigation; and

Doncaster is a shitebag, and should be suspended and, ultimately sacked.

I may well be wrong about some or all of this. 

Edited by paranoid android