Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

I posted a picture of a 20 something skank in a celtic top.

I think I am correct in saying this is the photo in question?

Can someone direct me to the evidence that this person is clearly over 18? Once that is done I will not post on the matter again

70ccbd8ae421a483ad56105fdba97d12.jpg&key=4fa81ae56670b26a1617758c56fff9e33649b287c4ead47180a07c074104a3f1

Aye, he's a fucking odd one.

She looks about 16 Tedi you creep.

13 hours ago, Romeo said:

Why mention a new addition to my family? And he is of course mentioning people's children. This a fact.

Nothing I've posted is Incorrect. He could explain himself instead of sending you to make excuses on his behalf.

"Sending" me?

Please explain how that one works.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

When called out on behaving like a bit of a dick, it would probably be better in future if you just conceded the self-evident truth of it.

Oh so you did understand what I was saying and just decided to try and be clever about it. Wow, you are so clever.

Away and find a fence to sit on.

• 3 weeks later...

Loans for Emerson Hyndman and, apparently, Jon Toral.  Clearly the midfield is a problem but I know nothing about either player.  Anyone got an opinion?

Also, seemingly 8,000 handsome Bears en route to Leipzig for a trivial kick-about.  Tremendous support* as always.

*Let your club die brigade can f**k off.

Loans for Emerson Hyndman and, apparently, Jon Toral.  Clearly the midfield is a problem but I know nothing about either player.  Anyone got an opinion?
Also, seemingly 8,000 handsome Bears en route to Leipzig for a trivial kick-about.  Tremendous support* as always.

It is true though isn't it? 8000 fans go to Leipzig but only about 200 turned up to moan at the front steps when Whyte was putting you into administration.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

More fans going for a jolly to Germany than actually made an effort to save their club.

And the first respondent just had to be RamblinGuy.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

It is true though isn't it? 8000 fans go to Leipzig but only about 200 turned up to moan at the front steps when Whyte was putting you into administration.

We have a whole sub-forum dedicated to this shite.  That you and your wee diddy pals fail to grasp this is to your chagrin.

Back on topic...we have 2 midfielders on loan and a brilliant away support in Germany.  Anyone who'd like to discuss this is welcome.

We have a whole sub-forum dedicated to this shite.  That you and your wee diddy pals fail to grasp this is to your chagrin.
Back on topic...we have 2 midfielders on loan and a brilliant away support in Germany.  Anyone who'd like to discuss this is welcome.

No surprise to see the anger building as we approach the 5 year anniversary.