Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Romeo said:

The shite flinger strikes again.

Your big team get ragdolled all over the shop and you are in tears.

Chin up stupid.

You're coming across as being very agitated these days,  is something worrying you?

We all know ra peepul are utter thickos( see [mention=36489]bennett[/mention])but surely not even they would fall for this.. surely..
Looks like they've be done a belter, some of the *** sites that posted it as gospel deleting it .

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
19 minutes ago, Bohemian said:
We all know ra peepul are utter thickos( see [mention=36489]bennett[/mention])but surely not even they would fall for this.. surely..

Looks like they've be done a belter, some of the *** sites that posted it as gospel deleting it .

Like Dundee would be printing receipts of a bribe 🤣.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The shite flinger strikes again.

Your big team get ragdolled all over the shop and you are in tears.

Chin up stupid.

Some fresh, original (raging) patter there! 😄

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

.20200430_184856.jpeg20200430_184933.jpeg20200430_184949.jpeg20200430_185007.jpeg

Fucking hell. Clearly P&B ain’t the only forum where you’re obsessing over Rangers.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:
What, you talking and reading about Rangers all the time?

You seem to be obsessed with me these days

Creepy af

**** and their pets lashing out after being taken for mugs.

Edited by Romeo

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You seem to be obsessed with me these days

Creepy af

Now now, don’t be silly. In however many years I’ve been on here, think I’ve responded to you what, maybe half a dozen times? 

I’m merely pointing out that it eventually gets very tedious, is quite odd, but also incredibly funny that every second post on a Rangers thread seems to be from you. Although at least most of your posts on SPFL threads seem to be about Cel... Actually, nope. They’re mostly about Rangers too! 

Romeo lashing out all over the place again, its not really normal behaviour. 

Now now, don’t be silly. In however many years I’ve been on here, think I’ve responded to you what, maybe half a dozen times? 
I’m merely pointing out that it eventually gets very tedious, is quite odd, but also incredibly funny that every second post on a Rangers thread seems to be from you. Although at least most of your posts on SPFL threads seem to be about Cel... Actually, nope. They’re mostly about Rangers too! 
Double teamed by two posters. One throws shite (for a laugh) , the other hides cakes in a supermarket

How will I survive this mauling?

Just now, bennett said:

Romeo lashing out all over the place again, its not really normal behaviour. 

I was just hoping he’d see my remarks as constructive criticism tbh, but he’s exaggerating wildly and incredibly aggressive. I wonder if he’s had his I.P banned and can’t get on Follow Follow?🤔

I was just hoping he’d see my remarks as constructive criticism tbh, but he’s exaggerating wildly and incredibly aggressive. I wonder if he’s had his I.P banned and can’t get on Follow Follow?[emoji848]
Stop, stop... it's too much...

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I was just hoping he’d see my remarks as constructive criticism tbh, but he’s exaggerating wildly and incredibly aggressive. I wonder if he’s had his I.P banned and can’t get on Follow Follow?🤔

He's probably got more posts on FF than Mark Dingwall, his behaviour is getting more erratic everyday. 

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Double teamed by two posters. One throws shite (for a laugh) , the other hides cakes in a supermarket

How will I survive this mauling?

Naturally, you’ll go read some more of Follow Follow to take your mind off P&B.

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Dozens of posts all about little me from these 2 nutters.

Hurting big time.

Keep it coming lads

Deflectors at full power from the ****.

🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

To stand up for fairness and integrity, @Romeo deserves some recognition for probably being Rangers biggest poster on here. 

Some fresh, original (raging) patter there! 😄

Fucking hell. Clearly P&B ain’t the only forum where you’re obsessing over Rangers.

What, you talking and reading about Rangers all the time?

28 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

23 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Naturally, you’ll go read some more of Follow Follow to take your mind off P&B.

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

^^^ Heads gone