The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clearly to try and force fans to buy season tickets. To be honest I am thinking about renewing because the majority of our home games will be on saturday at 3pm. Living and working in glasgow and the West coast, with all the fixture changes last season, I only made about 7 home games.

Of course it is but it is still an absolute disgrace IMO. 

Definitely need a separate thread guys otherwise every match day thread is going to be filled by greeting away fans (and a fair few Arabs) vowing never to set foot in Tannadice again.

'You're Only Here To See United' would be a good thread title.

We've had to put up with it for the last 2 years on every match thread. Deal with it.

Monday morning up with the lark,

Dundee Utd went down at Dens Park,

Hey, hey, hey what a beautiful day.

Happy 5 week anniversary. Thank you Craig Wighton.

I have been rather busy recently and had already forgotten about the dabs so excuse my late arrival. Thank you for taking up the mantle of wishing them a happy anniversary Mr Yenitit.

Repeating this same shite every day might pass for #topbantz in your mind, but you're not doing it every day for the whole season. Return when you have a original thought.

How do you intend to stop him?

The pricing structure seems to be set up to try to encourage season ticket sales however no doubt throughout the season there will be reduced gate games like the season past with bring a friend for fiver, tickets for 3 games for£30 etc. I would hope the club would offer reduced gates to away fans on these occasions also.

Pretty much confirms I won't be setting foot in Tannadice next season.

#walkingaway

Banana, don't give up so easily. Was it not your good self that said just over a year ago "exciting two or three seasons ahead imo if the fans can once again get fully behind the club and the strategy"

I think you were referring to the strategy of selling the good players and bringing through the youth.

United are only half way through the strategy i.e. they have sold all of their good player, just need to bring in the youth now!

Banana, don't give up so easily. Was it not your good self that said just over a year ago "exciting two or three seasons ahead imo if the fans can once again get fully behind the club and the strategy"

I think you were referring to the strategy of selling the good players and bringing through the youth.

United are only half way through the strategy i.e. they have sold all of their good player, just need to bring in the youth now!

I think the reason he won't be setting foot in Tannadice is geographical.

Archived