The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Having visited my local turf accountant we are 16/1 do do the quadruple. Quite tempted to invest.

I will give 20/1.

12 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

If you post that c**t's image on here again I will red dot it.  You have had fair warning.

Can't see either wanting to drop down, surely they'd have better offers.

Ciftci would beast this league silly, between fuckups.

Ciftci doubt he's gonna play much this season with Griffiths and Dembele ahead. So wouldn't be surprised if he's wanting to play first team football. Wouldn't say we need another attacking mid/winger so would say no to gms

I certainly don't want McKay Stevens and if Ciftci came back I'd leave every game with the same level of frustration that I had when he used to play for us.  At my age I don't really need that kind of stress.

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I certainly don't want McKay Stevens and if Ciftci came back I'd leave every game with the same level of frustration that I had when he used to play for us.  At my age I don't really need that kind of stress.

They say you can never go home but I don't know - Ciftci and GMS, even given both their failings, would still be a fair combo for this league.

They say you can never go home but I don't know - Ciftci and GMS, even given both their failings, would still be a fair combo for this league.

I say that every Saturday night when the wife is whinging about still being the pub.

I would actually prefer GMS out of the two - would turn our league challenge into a formality.

Just now, The DA said:

I go home every night!  Much to my wife's annoyance admittedly.

Ciftci is a talent and would skoosh this league, I just don't if I've got the energy or desire to shout at the c**t when he wonders offside and decides to saunter back again.  He came to Tannadice with a number of flaws and still had them all by the time he left.  That may be down to poor management equally it may be that he just doesn't want to change.

GMS was a wage their his last few months with us, only turned it on when he was putting himself in the shop window - otherwise anonymous.  What made that worse is when he did turn it on anyone could see he was a class player.

Great talent and could probably contribute but we may need grittier players when we're fighting for reinstatement to the top league; I don't know if he has the right attitude.

Ciftci coming back would have me beating the meat till it was raw. The guy would score for fun in the championship. GMS is a luxury we don't really need and can't afford with the need for a CH.

Don't believe there is anything to the rumour though. 

2 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Ciftci coming back would have me beating the meat till it was raw. The guy would score for fun in the championship. GMS is a luxury we don't really need and can't afford with the need for a CH.

Don't believe there is anything to the rumour though. 

Who needs a CH?  I'd settle for 6-5 scorelines every week.  

Archived