Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Surman get sent off for? Just turned on to see replays of Zlatan and Mings

Aye, I've missed what's gone on there...?

The cameras were showing Zlatan & Mings and I just heard the "Waaaaaay!" from the Man U fans and Neville saying Surman was off.

The cameras were showing Zlatan & Mings and I just heard the "Waaaaaay!" from the Man U fans and Neville saying Surman was off.

He forgot he gave surman a yellow earlier, Rooney reminded him.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

He'd been booked twice and the ref hadn't realised.

You can clearly see Zlatan stamped on Mings first. The c**t is an animal, how he hasn't been sent off in that half is a disgrace. Booking for throwing Mings to the ground, booking for arguing with the penalty, red for the stamp on Mings, red for the elbow on Mings. 

Referee is a pathetic fucking coward. Hope he gets demoted to the EFL for the rest of the season. Disgusting refereeing

And what about Mings' stamp on Ibra? That ok?

2 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

You can clearly see Zlatan stamped on Mings first. The c**t is an animal, how he hasn't been sent off in that half is a disgrace. Booking for throwing Mings to the ground, booking for arguing with the penalty, red for the stamp on Mings, red for the elbow on Mings. 

Referee is a pathetic fucking coward. Hope he gets demoted to the EFL for the rest of the season. Disgusting refereeing

Hiya Rinky Sidebottom! Hiya pal!

3 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

And for the record, no he fucking didn't stamp on Mings first, he's thrown himself over Mings and dived, granted... but there's clearly not a stamp on Mings whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

That what I thought but the panel haven't mentioned it yet.

Surman's first yellow was harsh. Good solid tackle. Won the ball fair and square. A wee word from the ref would've been sufficient. Pushing Zlatan and getting a second yellow was just stupid though.

Players push like that all the fucking time, there was nothing in it at all. If the tackle was a yellow card then we may as well pack it in.

8 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

He might miss, but he 100% tries. Clear as day mate.

Clearly he didn't, considering in your last post you said he 'clearly stamped on him' before backtracking and admitting he didn't. And let's humour you for a second and say he did...Mings didn't even see Ibrahimovic '100% trying' to stamp on him, so why would it illicit such a heinous response as stamping on a prone man's fucking head if you were completely unaware?!

Players push like that all the fucking time, there was nothing in it at all. If the tackle was a yellow card then we may as well pack it in.

Agreed, but Surman should know you can't raise your hands at all these days, and Zlatan going down like a 7 stone runt didn't exactly help his case.

Archived