• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Kanes goal scoring record

- 2014/15: 32

- 2015/16: 32

- 2016/17: 24*

some player, definitely helped being at spurs in terms of the way they play, there doesnt seem to be as much pressure on him to score given they have goals from all over their attacking options, great team to watch the now, would love them to win the league

8 hours ago, (._.) said:

I've been trawling through old posts to find the folk who were calling Harry Kane a one season wonder but after an exhausting ten minute comb of the area, I could only find three. There's are mentions of people saying other posters called him a one season wonder, but no actual proof. I think their replies or topic they were in has been deleted. 

Step forward the magical trio of :

IMG_1322.GIF.8e92ce77ff41d4e1165bfa9b77b3fc3b.GIF

Hey I was bang on, up til about November last year.

Arsenal had a different reason for dropping Sanchez apart from Wenger being an idiot

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39175453

He always looks utterly seething at the best of times so it's not really a surprise he is losing his damn mind at Arsenal. Could be the start of the clear out in the summer if Wenger bolts. Strange decision to hang your best player out to dry in the public, Arsenal don't really have much of a record of public fallouts that come to mind.

How long before Arsenal fans turn on him from being the the 'best player in the league' to claiming that he is an overrated charlatan?

Arsenal had a different reason for dropping Sanchez apart from Wenger being an idiot

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39175453

He always looks utterly seething at the best of times so it's not really a surprise he is losing his damn mind at Arsenal. Could be the start of the clear out in the summer if Wenger bolts. Strange decision to hang your best player out to dry in the public, Arsenal don't really have much of a record of public fallouts that come to mind.

How long before Arsenal fans turn on him from being the the 'best player in the league' to claiming that he is an overrated charlatan?

If Arsenal fans turn on Sanchez then I think he is getting a rough deal by comparison...

In the few games he hasn't played well or has been subbed, at least Sanchez has been visibly frustrated on the pitch and looks pissed off anytime he's been subbed.

The same cannot be said for Ozil, Arsenal's only other world class player, who looks like he gives absolutely zero fucks at all times and has clearly chucked it.

16 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

I think Sunderland have spent ten successive years in the Premier League and the highest they've finished is 13th. Might be wrong but I'm sure that's about right.

This is their 10th season in the top flight and there best finish was 10th in 2010-11.  Back when they had Gyan and Bent up top. Craig Gordon was in goals for half the season as well.

Archived